[SOLD] 2003 Supercharged Nissan 350Z GT coupe (436Bhp)

GMballistic

Its for another thread so I wont go into detail here with it but my car will be back with me on 3rd August - finished or not :) Depending on how close to completion it as at that point decides whether i finish it myself or break it :) Right now though, I'm favoring breaking it

Ffs! Reality sucks big time dunnit! But life changes and then back again ðŸ˜

Glwts so glad you're gonna hang around too tho😇 or is it lurk around lol 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Its for another thread so I wont go into detail here with it but my car will be back with me on 3rd August - finished or not :) Depending on how close to completion it as at that point decides whether i finish it myself or break it :) Right now though, I'm favoring breaking it

Ok will keep an eye out for your news as it breaks then. Good luck deciding what to do as it's not an easy decision I know.

:thumbs:

Ffs! Reality sucks big time dunnit! But life changes and then back again 😊

Thanks Alize, ...hopefully I can find a good new owner for my Zed like you did. ;)

Definitely will be "lurking" around still. :lol:

• Like 1

Ok will keep an eye out for your news as it breaks then. Good luck deciding what to do as it's not an easy decision I know.

Ffs! Reality sucks big time dunnit! But life changes and then back again í ½í¸Â

Thanks Alize, ...hopefully I can find a good new owner for my Zed like you did. ;)

So d'you know if someone's bought mine from J17? Enlighten me please...was it Jimbaw from Cumbria? 😎

Ffs! Reality sucks big time dunnit! But life changes and then back again í ½í¸Â

So d'you know if someone's bought mine from J17? Enlighten me please...was it Jimbaw from Cumbria? 😎

GLWS Gareth!

Thanks for lots of advice in the past regarding various things! House purchase is decision of the life and I totally agree with your decision.Surely when things settle you be on your way back to ZED ownership or even better monster!

Stick around!

• Like 1

I know nothing, :shrug: ...just saw the guy driving off in your Zed in your thread about the Cooper S.

I now realize that was just the Junction 17 collection driver. :blush::lol:

GLWS Gareth!

Thanks for lots of advice in the past regarding various things! House purchase is decision of the life and I totally agree with your decision.Surely when things settle you be on your way back to ZED ownership or even better monster!

Stick around!

No probs Dashurik and you're welcome.

Looking at more practical hatchbacks etc but will have to see what the future brings. ;)

Gareth I'm glad and Sad for you mate.

Glad your happy and I wish you both all the best with your house and new life together.

Sad that you have to let your car go after all the hard work you have put into her and some lucky guy or girl will get a bargain boosted ZED!!!

I'm sad because we never got the opportunity to meet up due to timing etc,but you have always been very interested and supportive with my Zeditus journey!!!

I hope you hang around here and maybe we may catch up in the future.

Regards Andy

• Like 3

Gareth I'm glad and Sad for you mate.

Glad your happy and I wish you both all the best with your house and new life together.

Sad that you have to let your car go after all the hard work you have put into her and some lucky guy or girl will get a bargain boosted ZED!!!

I'm sad because we never got the opportunity to meet up due to timing etc,but you have always been very interested and supportive with my Zeditus journey!!!

I hope you hang around here and maybe we may catch up in the future.

Regards Andy

Cheers Andy that means a lot. :blush:

It is a shame and I was looking forward to the Zed finally having some proper garage space as the new house has a double garage, ...in fact it's actually bigger than a double even though it only has a single garage door so lot's of space inside to work on cars etc. B)

I'm sure this won't be my last Nissan or possibly Zed but as this year is showing me you never know what the futures got in store. Definitely still got my passion for modded fast cars though so that'll never change. :D

• Like 2

As has been said, didn't see this coming! :surrender:

Understandable though with the purchase of a house. Good luck with it and hope it all goes smoothly.

A nicely moddified Zed, with just the right amount of reliable power. Anyone looking to purchase a Zed should seriously consider this.

Great value for money. Most owners lust for more power pretty soon after purchase then spend £k+ on n/a mods and remaps to get 20/30 bhp and its still not enough on a car this big and heavy if you want it to feel quick. Money is already spent here, ready for someone else to enjoy! :drive1

Good luck with the sale mate.

• Like 1

^^ Thanks Sam. ;)

Really appreciate all the positive feedback I'm getting and although if I could keep this car I'd like to it really needs to go. Hopefully eventually it'll find a new home with another Zed enthusiast. :)

Ah this is a real shame mate and after all that you have done to it but needs must I guess. You must and will stick around though I'm sure and hopefully once your settled you'll be back in a zed

I know bud but as you say "needs must". :byebye:

Definitely going to stick around. Hopefully passing on Zed knowledge to the newbies etc still & just enjoying the banter. :D

Bloody hell mate Big shock, upwards and onwards :thumbs:

Thanks Mark, ...gutted I never got around to buying some shiny bits off you though. ;)

That's just ruined my Sunday, hope you're going to stick around Gar? Glwts mate

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Thanks Graham and yep I'll still be here. :thumbs:

Noooooooo way best 350z going. Would love to buy this as its a bargain (wonder how much i would get for mine just now mmmm)

Good luck with the sale man.

• Like 1

Noooooooo way best 350z going. Would love to buy this as its a bargain (wonder how much i would get for mine just now mmmm)

Good luck with the sale man.

Cheers buddy. :D

Car has gone. :byebye: Traded it in today with a certain car trader against a 58 plate Type R.

I had to do it even though I could have maybe got a bit more selling it privately this made more sense to me. Anyway hopefully my old Zed will pop up on here again in the future.

Mods can you please lock this and thank you to everyone for all the nice comments. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 2