[SOLD] 2003 Supercharged Nissan 350Z GT coupe (436Bhp)

GMballistic

Wow, shocked to see you selling! Best of luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

If I wasn't in the process of buying a house too I'd snap this up and sell mine :)

Edited by veef13
  • Like 1

I'm shocked mate! Can't believe it! You've only had it charged less than a year :( hope you do remain on the forum, I know it must be gutting to have to sell but hopefully you'll be back in zed soon! Good luck with the house hunting dude :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you have to sell up, but it comes to us all in the end for one reason or another.

Life moves on, so good luck with the sale and all the very best for the future :)

• Like 1

If someone said aliens have landed I'd be less shocked I was going to be sarcastic as is my way but I know what it's like i drove rover 214 for a couple of years (piece of s**t) for the same reason you've got to get your priorities right I hope you come back into the fold at a later date when finances allow and as SIPAR69 said you're a very positive presence on this forum even when you're taking the P**s so stick around don't worry we won't shun you for selling up :lol:

Good luck with the sale and house buying :)

• Like 1

Really good ad' for a top car.

You're a very positive presence on this forum IMO (and you can write a proper sentence) - Hope you stick around. :)

Thanks sipar and will definitely stick around after the sale. I've honestly never known a car forum or any other forum for that matter as good as this one. ;)

Noooooooo!!

Wish you luck with the sale though mate!

But still... Noooooo! :(

Cheers Scott. Wasn't an easy decision to make but I think it has to be done.

Lovely car, almost makes me want to sell mine and buy yours. GLWTS mate

Thanks Crb and do it. :D

Seems like an absolute bargain to me :)

I think considering how much has gone into it and based on how new all the parts are still it is a bargain.

Only done around 3.5K miles boosted so far as I do very little miles per year anyway.

Well what do you know!!!!!!!

Shame you are selling but good luck anyway - great motor :thumbs:

Cheers Keyser, ...sure you don't want to buy it? You've definitely room for it. :D

Wow, shocked to see you selling! Best of luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

If I wasn't in the process of buying a house too I'd snap this up and sell mine :)

Yep I didn't think I'd be doing this especially after what I spent on it last October but I also didn't think I'd be getting my dream house this year so every cloud has a silver lining I guess.

I'm shocked mate! Can't believe it! You've only had it charged less than a year :( hope you do remain on the forum, I know it must be gutting to have to sell but hopefully you'll be back in zed soon! Good luck with the house hunting dude :thumbs:

It is gutting honestly. House hunt is all sorted, ...just need to wait for the solicitors to finish doing their thing and that's that.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you have to sell up, but it comes to us all in the end for one reason or another.

Life moves on, so good luck with the sale and all the very best for the future :)

It does indeed and thanks for the good wishes.

This seems like an absolute bargain !

Good luck with the sale mate

You see now Paul why I started selling off some of my goodies.

Glad they found a good home with you. :thumbs:

You've the man Gareth! Respect!

GLWTS!

Thanks Veeg.

If someone said aliens have landed I'd be less shocked I was going to be sarcastic as is my way but I know what it's like i drove rover 214 for a couple of years (piece of s**t) for the same reason you've got to get your priorities right I hope you come back into the fold at a later date when finances allow and as SIPAR69 said you're a very positive presence on this forum even when you're taking the P**s so stick around don't worry we won't shun you for selling up :lol:

Good luck with the sale and house buying :)

I'm not going anywhere, ...might actually get to see you finish your Zed one day that way. :lol:

G.L.W.S.

Stunning example. Lot of car for the money.

Hope u are going to stay on the forum as your advice/help has been invaluable to lots of people including myself.

Best of luck for the future.

Cheers Rich. Always happy to help others when I can.

For sale price adjusted (mainly to help encourage a quicker sale) slightly after sleeping on it. Open to offers. :thumbs:

A well looked after cracking motor. Someone will be lucky to snap this up :thumbs:

However, can I suggest you fix the washer motors before selling? The reason I say this is because it would put me off considering the car because if it's such a cheap easy fix, why has it not been fixed? Which makes me think, what else has he not bothered fixing?

• Like 1

A well looked after cracking motor. Someone will be lucky to snap this up :thumbs:

However, can I suggest you fix the washer motors before selling? The reason I say this is because it would put me off considering the car because if it's such a cheap easy fix, why has it not been fixed? Which makes me think, what else has he not bothered fixing?

Thanks Kyle.

Re: Washer motors ~ literally happened in the last week as I stupidly didn't check my washer level and have burnt out the motors by trying to use it with no screen wash in it or by sucking up debris (fuses are fine, checked and all pipe work I can see clear).

What with spending money left, right & centre at the moment I thought I'd leave it to fix them once I'd moved house but then I suddenly decided, just yesterday in fact, that really I should sell the Zed. :byebye:

I could have kept quite about them going remember but I've always thought honesty is the best policy.

You are right though it would be better to fix them I know so will see how it goes & I'll give Clark Motorsport a PM for a new motor. :thumbs:

Awesome car Gareth, I'm sure you'll have no trouble in finding a buyer.

It's never nice to get rid of you baby, but your priorities are solid and I'm sure you'll be back bigger and bolder n the future.

Car modding is an addiction that never leaves us 😃

• Like 2

Awesome car Gareth, I'm sure you'll have no trouble in finding a buyer.

It's never nice to get rid of you baby, but your priorities are solid and I'm sure you'll be back bigger and bolder n the future.

Car modding is an addiction that never leaves us 😃

Hopefully an enthusiast will buy it and continue it on the modding path.

I'm open to offers as really I'm hoping to sell it within the next month or so before everything goes through with the house. That way I won't have to change my address details on the V5/Insurance. :thumbs:

Great buy for someone

GLWTS :thumbs:

Thanks Andy. ;)

Wow didn't expect that Gareth. Always enjoyed reading your posts on your build as it was a inspiration for me. Good luck with the sale and don't be a stranger.

Thanks Dunks and I'm sure I'll hang around. :teeth:

WTF are you doing man? :scare: :scare:

Same thing you did Ian. :blush:

Just got to go through 2 Skylines, 2 BMW's a Toyota and then I'll be back in a Zed again. :lol::D

One day someone on here is going to complete a build and then actually keep the car... Just for the novelty!

Granville, GLWTS (you crazy fool!).

That's crazy talk man, :wacko::dry::lol:

Cheers Matt. ;)

• Like 1

Just got to go through 2 Skylines, 2 BMW's a Toyota and then I'll be back in a Zed again. :lol::D

:lol:

the way things are going my Z wont be here much longer either :blush:

• Like 1

:lol:

the way things are going my Z wont be here much longer either :blush:

Bl**dy hell well might as well close the forum now then as they'll be nothing interesting to read in the build threads anymore what with DarrenB finishing his Zed & Octet selling up too. :surrender:

I guess that's an over reaction but still looking forward to seeing Project Zupra live. :evil:

If needs must though, as I'm finding out, it has to go. :(