Just thought I would say HI

Hi Everyone,

My real name is Alan and I live in Coventry and I work for Aston Martin. I am good friends with fellow forum member MrLizard and needless to say he/I have BIG plans for my car centring on its gradual transformation into more of a track car.

But for now at least here is the car in all its shiny unmodded glory.

post-25774-0-84030000-1436350024_thumb.jpg

Welcome along!

I'm originally from Coventry and work @ JLR. Live in Warwick now though, surprised I've never seen you around. We have a fair few of us in the Coventry/Leam/Warwick triangle now!

and work @ JLR. Live in Warwick now though, surprised I've never seen you around.

Probably because i'm stuck in the chaos around Whitley waiting for my new clutch to burst into flames lol. I used to work at JLR but jumped the fence to AML 4-5 years ago. You working at Gaydon or Whitley?

Yeah there are a few of us around Cov. Another buddy of mine has a cracking black 313 on black rota grids. He is oftern heard driving around earlsdon shacking windows with his lovley Invidia exhaust.

and work @ JLR. Live in Warwick now though, surprised I've never seen you around.

Probably because i'm stuck in the chaos around Whitley waiting for my new clutch to burst into flames lol. I used to work at JLR but jumped the fence to AML 4-5 years ago. You working at Gaydon or Whitley?

Yeah there are a few of us around Cov. Another buddy of mine has a cracking black 313 on black rota grids. He is oftern heard driving around earlsdon shacking windows with his lovley Invidia exhaust.

Welcome :thumbs:

I hardly ever see zeds around Cov! Maybe I'm not looking hard enough!

Edited by Durk

Haha yeah sounds about right! I'm at the Whitley site so I'm quite lucky now they've opened up the new slip roads...suits me perfectly!

Love it! Have to try sort out a little meet up or something soon then

I hardly ever see zeds around Cov! Maybe I'm not looking hard enough!

I never see that many in Cov either mate, think we all have common sense and use the surrounding areas instead of sitting in traffic EVERYWHERE. B)

• Like 1