*** TORQEN *** TORQEN S wheel spacers - IN STOCK!

Adrian@TORQEN

Made from 6061-T6 low pressure Aluminium die casting. The studs are 40Cr steel with a strength of 10.9 grade, SGS certified. Lug nuts are made from 35# Steel with a strength of 6-8 grade.

Anti-Rust level is 24-36 hours NSS(Neutral Salt Spray) test.

Machining precision: Circularity: 0.02mm, Perpendicularity: 0.03mm, Parallelism: 0.03mm, Concentricity: 0.04mm, PCD true position: 0.02mm

The TORQEN S spacers are hard anodising surface treated, in black.

Available in 15mm, 20mm, 25mm and 30mm. Custom sizes available on request.

Also check the TORQEN R wheel spacers.

2015-09-01_10-13-30.jpeg

2015-09-01_10-15-55.jpeg

2015-09-01_10-16-43.jpeg

2015-09-01_10-17-59.jpeg

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely in for a set but need help on deciding what set up to go for. I have Rays and already have a set of 20mm spacers.

What are the differences between running 15/20 20/20 20/25 front/rear in handling and reliability terms?

Thats quite a big CNC miller that is being used there!

I currently have the original alloys on my zed (not the rays), I am not sure what they are called but what spacers would you recommend so that my wheels looked flush with the arches? Does spacing the wheels affect the tracking/wheel alignment at all?

any news on when these will arrive? getting excited :teeth:

Bump for this. However in the opening post it states August so fingers crossed thats still the case.

Thats quite a big CNC miller that is being used there!

I currently have the original alloys on my zed (not the rays), I am not sure what they are called but what spacers would you recommend so that my wheels looked flush with the arches? Does spacing the wheels affect the tracking/wheel alignment at all?

20 front 25 rear is the norm for standard alloys. I've gone 20/20 however to keep the ratio same front and rear. Fitting spacers will not impact your tracking/wheel alignment, whatever it was before will be the same afterwards.

Edited by Sargara