Its too hot today...

I've had the 'pleasure' of coming home from work on the tube and overground today (non-air conditioned train) and it was not nice at all.

I had that "pleasure" too, Waterloo was a nightmare, trains on a go slow because tracks were bending in the heat!

I'm sure some of you who have Facebook probably saw the below last night, which was actually pretty appropriate for my journey home lol

I now have the "joy" of the Central & District lines every day. It's almost enough to make me miss Hull.... almost! :lol:

• Like 1

Lol, you lot, thought you'd be relishing in the warmth, will be bloomin' freezing over there again before long. Lol, try an mid Summer day over here in Kiwiland, humidity of about 95-99% and 30+ degrees. :p

Lol, you lot, thought you'd be relishing in the warmth, will be bloomin' freezing over there again before long. Lol, try an mid Summer day over here in Kiwiland, humidity of about 95-99% and 30+ degrees. :p

The thing is that houses over here are built to keep the heat in and that very few houses have A/C (around 0.5%) . Temperatures of 30 and over are quite unusual, maybe 1 or 2 days a year around here and up to 5 to10 a year in London and the south. With The U.K being further North than NZ is South our nights in mid summer are very short so the heat doesn't get to dissipate and temperatures can remain at 18-20 all night making sleep quite difficult for some.

Pete

:wave:

I have just arrived in Tokyo . . . 28C and 100% rain :surrender:

Edited by DoogyRev

The thing is that houses over here are built to keep the heat in and that very few houses have A/C (around 0.5%) . Temperatures of 30 and over are quite unusual, maybe 1 or 2 days a year around here and up to 5 to10 a year in London and the south. With The U.K being further North than NZ is South our nights in mid summer are very short so the heat doesn't get to dissipate and temperatures can remain at 18-20 all night making sleep quite difficult for some.

Pete

Hey Pete, lived over there in the past and spent heaps of time over there too, got the passport. Make the most of the good weather while it lasts. :);)

Hey how are you? Was going to say how's Canada, guess you don't know right now. :p