Paul T. 2nd Zed Build thread..... Supercharged- Hulk Buster

P15UL T

I don't plan on taking it out till at least March lol. This weather up here is shocking

Going to get it all under sealed when it's at the mechanics after he has stripped the exhaust and suspension off it

Ps. Does anyone know how to get the emoticons to work ? I use my iPhone to post. The ones on the iPhone don't seem to work and the forums ones are nowhere to be found ??

Cheers

Paul

I don't plan on taking it out till at least March lol. This weather up here is shocking

Going to get it all under sealed when it's at the mechanics after he has stripped the exhaust and suspension off it

Ps. Does anyone know how to get the emoticons to work ? I use my iPhone to post. The ones on the iPhone don't seem to work and the forums ones are nowhere to be found ??

Cheers🍽

Paul

Get tapatalk app Paul.

We are feckin sailing over here tonight so god knows what it's like with you!

Paul what have they charged for the wing mods? I'm after vented wings and they looks nice!! IIreally want louvres as well tho.

I honestly don't know. I'm scared to ask :-0. I told him I'd bought vented wings and straight away he said he'd rather use oem ones and custom them so he knew all lines would match up. Made sense so I told him to carry on

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...