Does this idiot think I was born yesterday!!

Alize

I'm now getting offers from our friends across the Channel for my PistonHeads advertised 350Z.

He offers £1500 less than the asking price saying that the cars not worth £5.5k plus he has to spend a lot to come over from France.

What anyone has to pay to come and see the car isn't my concern, and how does he know what it's worth - he hasn't viewed it!!

I suggested he didn't know what he was talking about and that there were other Zeds available nearer his budget and maybe one of those would suit him better, although they likely wouldn't be as good as mine.

Not heard anything back from him, and I'm not bothered in the slightest :-)

I'm now getting offers from our friends across the Channel for my PistonHeads advertised 350Z.

He offers £1500 less than the asking price saying that the cars not worth £5.5k

I usually give a much simpler answer to such b3llends, stop wasting my time and yours and go buy one for £4500 then, if i am feeling civil :)

or if you really want to wind them up a reply of just, "lol", usually gets them going ;)

• Like 1

He offers £1500 less than the asking price saying that the cars not worth £5.5k plus he has to spend a lot to come over from France.

What anyone has to pay to come and see the car isn't my concern, and how does he know what it's worth - he hasn't viewed it!!

I suggested he didn't know what he was talking about and that there were other Zeds available nearer his budget and maybe one of those would suit him better, although they likely wouldn't be as good as mine.

Not heard anything back from him, and I'm not bothered in the slightest :-)

Yeah I've had so many time wasters from pistonheads only 2 genuine😰

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold to Junction 17 😱😥😞 but looking at an 05 CooperS with only 55k on the clock on Wednesday 😎 that should be different and interesting but will suit my lifestyle and short journey to work. You guys have been brilliant. Thanks muchly but I will lurk around for a while and encourage newbies. 😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1