[SOLD]Black 350Z For Sale SOLD

rothers2901

Black 2004, 44k on the clock. New clutch, fly wheel, front brake disc pads, brake and diff oil change plugs, oil change all in order for my recent trip round France. Completed 2.5k in the sun with not a sign of any problems. No oil used cant fault it in any way. Wheels have just been refurbished back in silver. I have been a member on the forum for 5 years check out my posts and guides there will be plenty of pictures. £6500

Thanks martin

20150220_170022_zps2c05508e.jpg

Edited by rothers2901

Wow, never thought I'd see this day. Shame to see the Z going, what's the plans for the future?

Daughter, moved out so need another daily driver that Linda can use. I'm going to get a 370 next year after her wedding so seems like the right time to let her go. I'll be sad to see it go but as you know it will be a great buy for some one.

• Like 1

I think it's worth more than 6.5k, looks an absolute beauty.

That'll sell very quick

Thanks, a lot of polish and care to get it to this standard. not only in a garage but covered as well First to see will buy it i'm sure.

052_zps1k8vlryv.jpg

Edited by rothers2901

Wow she looks great, my only gripe is the spoiler. It's not quite my style, but would you mind telling me how hard/easy it is to return it to stock form? Filling holes etc?

I really wanted a facelift car, but at this price this is highly tempting.

As said before, can we have some interior pics too?

GLWTS :)