My 370z progress (going lowww)

Dal B

• 2 months later...

Had a few bits done recently so thought I was due an update

Finally sorted some DRL's to fill the gaps left in the nismo bumper as seeing the washer bottle poking through from the front was doing my head in. Went with some EVO R DRL's and the fit and look is spot on, definitely finishes the front end imo. I've had them wired up to dim with headlights turning on and also as 'see me home' lights staying on for 15secs after turning off and locking the car.

image_zpskuoshhva.jpeg

Also had a trip to Abbey Motorsport to have my Berks HFC's fitted along with an Ecutek remap. Service from Mark and the guys was superb! Mark replaced my Y-pipe as my flexi's had taken a pounding from speedbumps etc and we're practically flat. I knew they were bad but mark replaced it with one in better condition for no charge and without me even mentioning it, can't beat service like that! Cars is producing 306whp now and sounds unreal twinned with the cybox rear section. Also love the anti-theft mode the map gives you.

image_zps8vv4dbsc.jpeg

Then gave the car a good mini-detail a attended a few shows so I'll leave it here with a few up to date pics

image_zpsxacfhyid.jpeg

image_zpsw0ikhi1z.jpeg

image_zpsw0kt42hc.jpeg

image_zps6onbsotz.jpeg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Had a busy few months sending the car away for a lot of mods stockpiled up over winter to be fitted. Adrian from Torqen sourced me an Evo-r nismo wing so had to get that painted along with my door handles and a new colour for the callipers (over the moon with how they pop with the black) grabbed myself some tarmac sports side diffusers during their sale last year so got round to having these fitted too. Also had a major service done whilst the brakes were in bits including spark plugs, new Hel braided steel brake lines and a brake fluid change Finally I've raised it 10-15mm on the coilovers, just enough to stop me scraping out the bottom of my flexi's anymore but not too much to lose the look. Really pleased with how it's came out, may get some other bits done in the same colour as the callipers but don't want to overdo it and keep it subtle :)

IMG_2430_zpsffqhs2k2.jpg

IMG_2409_zpswsaywx1s.jpg

IMG_2399_zpsqgz8nl3g.jpg

Edited by Dal B
  • Like 4

I'd love to do the headlights at some point but so worried about them not being sealed back up properly and constantly fogging up. Might have to just bite the bullet at some point

Edited by Dal B