My 370z progress (going lowww)

Dal B

Hi guys, I joined the forum about a month ago and have found some useful information so far! I've had my Z for 3 months and have done a few bits to her since.

So far I've fitted BC coilovers and wound them down about 60mm (I know it's not to everyone's taste but I love low cars and I don't plan to track this too often)

Also recently fitted a carbon signal duckbill wing as I feel the rear needed a little something more. Looking into an exhaust next and some new wheels next year, just having trouble finding some decent deep-dished wheels sub £2000 😭

As the wheels won't be for a while I'll be ordering some spacers this week as the wheels are tucked too far in for my liking. Looking at going 30mm rear and 25mm front which shouldn't be a problem with rubbing due to the camber I have at the moment. Any recommendations for which spacers to go for? I had eibach when I had my ST and they were great but I was wondering if there was any others I should look at ðŸ‘

Few piccies:

post-25262-0-14672900-1434482690_thumb.jpgpost-25262-0-75240300-1434482994_thumb.jpgpost-25262-0-31392800-1434482787_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dal B
  • Like 5

Looks about 35mm lower than stock to me. :stir:

Just a tad lower than mine which is at 25mm rear and 30mm front lower than stock.

At 60mm lower your tyres would not show :lol:

I have the stock heights to the arch diagram somewhere ill post up.

Here's a picture of mine with 25mm front and rear Superforma spacers from the cougar store on here

I feel 25mm is just a little too much on the front and 30mm on the rear might catch?

bef03d25a203828ca9a441485ad7f71b.jpg

Mine is now lowered with Nismo wheels without spacers and is just about right I think?

3fea63b8a61d87c65829716fbba35458.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Here's a picture of mine with 25mm front and rear Superforma spacers from the cougar store on here

I feel 25mm is just a little too much on the front and 30mm on the rear might catch?

Mine is now lowered with Nismo wheels without spacers and is just about right I think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is that lowered just using springs ? if so which ?

Thanks......... looks spot on B)

• 2 weeks later...

Got round to fitting some spacers courtesy of cougarstore. Went with 30mm rear and 25mm front. The camber I have causes no issues with rubbing on the rears, and only the bottom of the wheel pokes out which I personally love! Little bit of rubbing at the front which I have improved by cutting out some of the arch liner (I'm talking tiny amounts) still rubs from time to time going down dips in the road at speed but I can live with that :)

image_zpslufrgxim.jpg

image_zpscs303u3v.jpg

Edited by Dal B
  • Like 4

• 9 months later...

Little bit of progress over winter, got a 15' nismo front bumper from Nissan and got to work on it

Had the Nissan badge smoothed aswell as the numberplate bracket holes and the holes for the nismo badge to give a cleaner look (shame you have to run a front plate and ruin it 😕

Just waiting on a new tow eye cover and arch liner extensions from Nissan and I'll be happier with it being complete 😊

• 2 months later...

Had a few bits done since the last time I updated this. Got some rear bumper spats from Tarmac sports (incredibly fast delivery) and finally decided on and ordered a set of new wheels. Went for Work emotion D9R in gloss black. After a 2 month wait from Japan they arrived so I mounted tyres and slapped them on, pretty pleased with how it's changed the overall look of the car 😊

image_zpsqafssvae.jpeg

image_zpsro6d9cck.jpeg

image_zpsct30vhtf.jpeg

Pretty close but no rubbing at all

image_zpsaqt1ay5r.jpeg

• Like 5