My 370z progress (going lowww)

Dal B

I'd love to do the headlights at some point but so worried about them not being sealed back up properly and constantly fogging up. Might have to just bite the bullet at some point

I done that i mean biting the bullet and a week later my passenger headlight starting fogging up and collecting water!

its horrible feeling knowing its hard to fix

• Like 1

I don't I'm afraid pal, the guy I purchased mine from purchased it directly from Carbonsignal in Dubai and got it shipped over, never asked him how much it cost and I'm not sure who sells them still as they've changed their design from what I can see.

• 1 month later...

I still have it buddy, although it is bonded to the original sport wing. Could do with a respray but yeah it's for sale

How much are you looking for it mate? I'm tempted. Always loved it on your car!

Had an awesome weekend at Japfest, wasn't planning on going as I hadn't sorted anything due to being busy but received an invite onto the fast car magazine stand with Sky insurance which I couldn't turn down. Had a good look around the 350z UK stand though and there was some pukka cars on stand and congrats for winning best stand of the day :thumbs: Had loads of pictures sent through so a little collection of my favourites :)

IMG_3054_zpsciqvodls.jpg

IMG_3053_zpswm5a3ulg.jpg

IMG_3004_zpsltn3rten.jpg

IMG_3040_zpss7qxxq0p.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Finally got the front wheels sitting how I want with some spacing and slight playing with camber, little bit of rubbing occasionally but playing around with the damping on the front should cure this. Next up will possibly be either bucket seats but the frame/mounts side of things seem a little confusing. Alternatively I would kill for some carbon fly1 motorsport vented front wings in addition to a carbon bonnet, just the import tax and shipping that's putting me off at the minute.

IMG_3625_zpsbzhvsdfg.jpg

IMG_3627_zpsy3bmipgq.jpg

Edited by Dal B
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Fancied a change from the black so dropped the car down to S6 wraps for a makeover. 

IMG_1494.thumb.JPG.717ca698104d7dea1bfdd563711bc1c6.JPGIMG_1483.thumb.JPG.beacd8c418cfe5913625c14ad4273387.JPGIMG_1512.thumb.JPG.ecd97f6ecc74a8d9ba02adcf9259043c.JPGIMG_1516.thumb.JPG.43cdaa691f7801661705520cc5573da7.JPG 

Just need a set of carbon vented front wings to finish the look now but I'm looking forward to the next few shows :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mikevv said:

Can someone explain why the front fender/wings are black? I don't get it.

Also will people stop putting MK1 Nismo wings on stuff, it makes me jealous and I want one!

He has got some baller wings coming through so i spose doesnt want to wrap the current ones?

1 hour ago, Mikevv said:

Can someone explain why the front fender/wings are black? I don't get it.

Also will people stop putting MK1 Nismo wings on stuff, it makes me jealous and I want one!

You could always ask the person whose car it is, he might know :thumbs: As Parello said I am currently in the process of sorting a set of carbon wings so left these unwrapped for the meantime in addition to getting the wrap cheaper. Plus I personally like them as they are for now as it breaks up the colour and ties in with the roof/mirrors/door handles/wheels etc. Understand it's not to everyone's taste but then the green might not be either. If we built our cars to please everyone we'd live in a boring world :lol: