Parts and Advice Needed for 350Z (DE)

Cookie

Hi Traders,

I need a number of parts which I have been putting off buying and fitting for a while as i'm a tight Yorkshireman ;) but they really need doing now. I also need a little advice on a few things I have never bought or had changed before on my previous cars.

If any of you can advise, recommend and supply any of the following parts please drop me a PM.

1) Clutch and Flywheel Kit (with all parts needed for fitting etc) -

This is something I have never had changed before but I have been reading up on this a bit of late.

The Zed is my daily and only used on the road for short distances (usually 10-20miles a day, no real traffic) with occasional regular spirited driving ;)

I want to keep the clutch feel as close to standard as possible but if I can upgrade it slightly without having to kangaroo around everywhere I am happy to go down that route. I was thinking about moving to SMF as I like the idea of revs moving more freely as long as the chatter is negligible and isn't going to sound like i'm driving a tractor. If I need anything else in terms of bearings, bushes, fitting tools etc then please let me know.

Budget = around £800 but I can stretch a little if need be.

2) Clutch Cylinder (I think) -

My clutch pedal squeaks and goes a little sticky on long journeys. Not sure if this is just the clutch on its way out or if the master or slave cylinder is failing as I have read elsewhere. Hoping someone can advise if this could be the case and if one/both of them will need changing. If so, I may as well get this changed at the same time as the clutch to save needing to do it later at extra cost.

If needed, how much am I looking at?

3) Gearbox Mount -

My gear stick vibrates quite a bit when idle and driving in certain gears at certain revs etc. I know all cars probably do this slightly but this is very noticeable, even to passengers. Gear change is also a bit notchy and not that precise at times. I tried genuine nissan oil and molyslip which has helped but hasn't eradicated the issue.

I've read a few people have changed one of the mounts that holds the gearbox with one from Torque Solutions and this has made a big difference. So I thought I may give this a try as well while the gearbox is off for the clutch change as long as it ain't too pricey. Doesn't have to be the same make as long as the quality is good and it does the same job.

Let me know if you think this will help and what the price is for these.

4) Rear Anti-Roll Bar Links (I think) -

I was advised on my last MOT that both that 'nearside and offside rear anti-roll bar have slight play in ball joint'. I assume this means that the anti-roll bar links need changing? If so, please let me know the cost on these as I will probably need them changing before the next MOT in September.

5) Brake Discs, Pads and Braided Brake Lines All Round (Brembo calipers) -

I'm going to be looking to change my brakes all round in a few months ready for the next MOT as they are about due a change.

As I said earlier, its my daily for road use only so i'm open to recommendations on what people usually go for etc. I like the look of grooved and drilled discs but it is probably not necessary for normal road use. A slight upgrade from standard would be nice but I don't want anything that will give me whiplash every time I touch the brakes.

Budget = around £600-£800

I think thats about it....for now ;)

If anyone can do me a bundle deal on all/some of the above it would be appreciated. Top 3 are my main priority right now.

Lastly, if any of you are located fairly close to Sheffield or have any links with someone in or around Sheffield that know their way around a Zed and could give me a quote on fitting the top 3 items, it would be appreciated :thumbs:

Cheers