*** TORQEN *** TORQEN partnerships with AAM to develop RHD version TwinTurbo kit

Adrian@TORQEN

Great news to be announced today, TORQEN UK partnerships with AAM Competition USA to help developing a RHD Twin Turbo kit for the UK market, capable of 1000BHP, for both Auto and Manual boxes.

You can watch a short presentation of the AAM kit here:

In depth information available here: http://www.the370z.c...ger-system.html

The kits will be available for both 350z HR and 370z. The first two customers will get a massive discount of the normal price.

More to come in the next weeks :)

• Like 3

Great news to be announced today, TORQEN UK partnerships with AAM Competition USA to help developing a RHD Twin Turbo kit for the UK market, capable of 1000BHP, for both Auto and Manual boxes.

Olala! Exactly what I have been looking for and couldnt get on the370Z.com ... a RHD TT Kit :)

I'd be your first customer without a second thought!

Question is, when will it be available and will it be before I bury my hopes in frustration and get a Stillen SC.

Might you give us a rough idea on the release date?

What (rough) price tag can we expect: 7k, 8k, 9k GBP?

Edited by V1H

No release date yet, but we're planning to have it ready by the end of the year. Bare in mind there are a lot of other products we're working on at the moment, some already disclosed on here, others top secret at the moment :)

We're probably looking around £9k mark, considering VAT, duty fees, shipping etc.

We're as much excited as you are to have this ready :)

• Like 1

The system is capable of generating stupid amount of power, but you can regulate that with the boost controller, no need to build the engine if you want to stay below 470hp on the 350z HR and 550bhp on the 370z.

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 1

Well, I've installed con-rods, pistons, cam and clutches single-handedly on my garage floor before.

I reckon install labour would be around £3k and I don't know of a reputable shop near Sheffield either.

Thanks

But I'd b the 370Z guinea pig for this fine piece of TT-technology :teeth:

Edited by V1H

LOL sounds as hillarious as real it must be. Simply cannot get my head around boost in my Z :yahoo:

You're probably right though. I will let you install the TT kit + tune. Better safe than sorry. Ive already got UpRev license on the ECU if that helps

I'm ready when you are :p

Edited by V1H