Night blue with boost

Bodyboarder81

That looks very nice!

Would look very nice indeed under a nismo bonnet ;)

Hmm I know. I'm planning to hang on to this car for a good while yet so I think I will be doing something with it along these lines at some point, just to keep things interesting. :)

That looks very nice!

Would look very nice indeed under a nismo bonnet ;)

Hmm I know. I'm planning to hang on to this car for a good while yet so I think I will be doing something with it along these lines at some point, just to keep things interesting. :)

Well your more than welcome to try before you buy , if you're ever down my way :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice motor, midnight blue HR is all the car you could ever want in stock form let alone with the stillen charger, must have cost an absolute fortune, nice work!

Yes it did to be honest but I'm pretty sensible in every other aspect of my life !

Cheers :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Love it, love it, love it!! Superb colour and lovely bay = spanktastic zed! Nice job that man!!

Thanks man .......

Jack royal steering wheel .... More alcantara inside ...... Quaife diff..... The list keeps getting longer ....oh and maybe a set of enkie wheels, ha ha