ZeppoJeff's Zed Journey - RB26 swap In Progress

ZeppoJeff

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Car looks amazing bud, I'd definitely be up for a meet sometime, I might cry because I'll want everything you have haha

I'm often up ur way visiting my mum so just name a date and I'll try be there.

Thanks very much also...had to go big with this one and do everything I wanted as I never with my previous.

Edited by ZeppoJeff
  • Like 1

Whenever your around this way really, I'm off work on the sick at the moment so could spare some time to see such an awesome car.

Might be a couple weeks but I'll give you a shout when I'm heading that way.

Give me an add on Facebook if you want - Jeff Glass

• Like 1

Whenever your around this way really, I'm off work on the sick at the moment so could spare some time to see such an awesome car.

No worries, anytime your over. I'm in Aberdeen for an operation on 16th, could possibly even meet up briefly around then.

No worries, anytime your over. I'm in Aberdeen for an operation on 16th, could possibly even meet up briefly around then.

Yeah could do if ur up for it

• Like 1

Some little touches done today.

Firstly I swapped out my not so bright led fog which basically wasn't doing much for a super bright led.

fa081fa8da74adca5e727b3d8e666211.jpg

Then went to add some little bits of purple on the inside with these suede gear and handbrake covers

0ced401d7ffd59e45e731e36d1a534e5.jpg

3fdc114be77ecb130d10258ffc0edf1e.jpg

I'm now tackling the job of retrimming my headliner but that's still on going as I've left a family member to help out.

2470e9a522a9c7d91ad83da0e231ea0f.jpg

3b2462ee71922fd43ba499333b6a44a1.jpg

65d46fc3c5f0dce468f666e1ef7d82df.jpg

Question though. What's best to paint all the plastics with? I've bought some Matt black plastikote to do them with but just wondering if there might be something better.

I was also going to try dye the sunvisors black but after buying the fabric dye it says to only use when dyeing the fabric the same or a lighter colour so hopefully getting someone to retrim in faux suede. Any advice on how to remove the mirror from the visor?

Edited by ZeppoJeff