Paul T is back :-) ......pic heavy !!

I dont see anywhere that he said he went from a gtr back to a 350?? Im guessing he has both lol...

Also corsa buddies woo lol mine was just as hideous as that when i built it with 18" alloys and a full bodykit with blue pearl paint haha!

Wow. Cheers guys. I can see the forum is still as good as ever. Lots of questions so apologise if I don't answer them all.

Plans for the zed are simple. Simple body kit , paint job, lower it and a different set of wheels.

Back in the day when I was selling my last zed to get a GTR I did have a large garage that I was just completing. But at the time I wasn't enjoying my life personally so opted for an expensive divorce which put an end to the GTR wish and the big garage / workshop.

I'm now back on my feet with a lovely girl ( fiancée actually lol ) and time to build my big garage again. I bought the GTR thinking I'd be able to remortgage the house for the work but as I've just started a new kitchen supply company the bank need years accounts before

I can do that. Unfortunately that is cutting the GTR dream short but all I can say is WOW. What a machine. I will get another.

No not doing custom headlights again. Took took much time

I always wanted to do an engine conversion so keen to see how Ian's getting on !

Thanks again guys ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Like 1

Welcome back Paul, I still have the polished coolant and power steering tanks from your zed lol

I still have his rear strut brace cover in Red Carbon.....

I'm sure I've got something else as well, but can't think what it is......

Still have Muddy's JVC stereo, all be it in the cupboard now.

• Like 2

Welcome back Paul! You were really missed! No doubts you will amaze us with your zed as you did in the past.

I did look after your CF bonnet well but eventually sold it for a vented one.

Shame about the GTR but you will get one again. I've gone through the humbug of a divorce and that put me back some but my GTR dream will happen.

Welcome back Paul! You were really missed! No doubts you will amaze us with your zed as you did in the past.

Shame about the GTR but you will get one again. I've gone through the humbug of a divorce and that put me back some but my GTR dream will happen.

Cheers guys :-)

I'm looking for a bulge bonnet again :-) much prefer them. I see they are still hard to find. The shopping list is already started !!

I'm looking for a bulge bonnet again :-) much prefer them. I see they are still hard to find. The shopping list is already started !!

You probably know this already but try Clark Motorsport or the Cougar Store as I know both have supplied them in the last year or two.

Otherwise some people have got them from main dealers for fairly reasonable prices, ...well compared to most dealer parts the price is reasonable anyway. :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.c...20#entry1490260 Post #40

Haha. Both would be swaps I'd do. I'll need to check out both builds. Back in the day I started pricing the LS3 build but installation wise it was too much to take on.

Kudos to both Ian's í ½í±í ¼í¿¼