[SOLD]For sale: Standard shock absorbers/dampers *Free for local collection*

ewanbcfc

Hi all

I am selling the four standard Nissan dampers which came off my 2006 350Z coupe.

All four are in good condition, no leaks or damage. Some tiny spots of surface rust, but nothing to worry about, I only took them off to upgrade to Bilsteins. B) The dampers have done 71,000 miles.

I will list them at £15 each or £50 for the set.

Local collection from North Somerset would be preferred, but I should be able to post them if required. Looks like postage would be £10 for one damper and as far as I can tell, still £10 for up to four all bundled together.

If you have any questions or want more/higher res pictures, do drop me a message. :)

Cheers

Ewan

Here are some photos of the dampers:

DSC02786_zpsthv2odjy.jpg

DSC02789_zps3hugiusc.jpg

DSC02790_zpskf433tbn.jpg

DSC02791_zpsqffra9zv.jpg

DSC02793_zpsvlfbgo4q.jpg

DSC02799_zpsqxgewygw.jpg

DSC02802_zps4gzgpcmc.jpg

Edited by ewanbcfc

Okay, so not much interest so far!

I need to get rid of these, so if there's no interest in another week or two, it'll be down to the tip for them :-(

Opening it up now to offers.

Ideal for anyone looking to return a car to standard for sale. In a perfect world I'd keep hold of them for that exact reason, but unfortunately I need the space so they have to go

Any takers?

As these will be a bit of a faff for me to box and post, my lowest price is £40 delivered.

I have now opened these up to be free for local collection. I'll leave it like this for a couple of days before I make my trip to the tip ;)

Final prices:

£40 delivered

£0 collected