OEM Springs / Bilstein Shocks

Hig

Hi all,

I had a blow out in my last Z (completely stock) a few weeks ago which happened mid-turn on a slip road and put me backwards into the barrier, since then I have bought another Z (a le mans sunset HR) which is lowered but the car doesn't feel as good to me with whatever is currently on so I was thinking of going back to new stock springs with Bilstein dampers. My questions are:

Where's the best place to buy OEM springs from new?

What should I consider replacing whilst everything is out?

Should I consider fitting uprated anti roll bars whilst I'm at it? (Guessing either Eibach or Whiteline)

I'm really into driving but I don't want to mess around with coilovers etc. because I've been there and done that and I don't want them again as I don't think they're worth it on the road.

The reason I'm prompted to do this so soon is because I scraped badly over speed bumps recently and I don't want that, I also don't want trouble if I have to use a car park etc. Plus the feel of the car isn't as good either (I won't go on lol!)

I'm all good for tools, already have the spring compressors :-)

Thanks,

Matthew

By the time you buy new OEM springs and Bilstein dampers, you're well into coilover territory anyway.

By the way, there are no sunset orange HR's, do you mean temper orange?

Oh I realise the price range I'm getting myself into, I've just had coilover's and I'm not that interested in having them again, plus I'd want a really decent set of coilovers which are going to be 1000k+ and I'm not that bothered, I feel that stock springs with the uprated shocks will give me everything I need, I liked the way the last Z handled but felt the Bilstein's would have been good on that, which is why I am at where I am now.

Is a front and back roll bar upgrade going to be worthwhile? My last car, FWD, benefited hugely from just doing the rear roll bar ... I'm reading around that it would be a worthwhile upgrade to do.

Main things I'm wondering are where to buy the stock springs from and what I should consider swapping whilst I have the change if anything (such as the top mounts etc.)

Oh I must have temper orange I didn't realise, I just had a quick look on google images and only found the one colour similar ... Thanks for that :-)