jdm brake pads

Hofner

Why use Demon Tweeks when there are plenty of excellent traders on here that could get you what you need ~ like the Cougar Store, Clark Motorsport, Horsham Developments & more.

I've always found DT a little expensive tbh.

For example: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_5&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee

http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1415

No idea what make the OEM JDM calipers are sorry. ;)

Have looked at cougar but looked different shape to mine, but i could be wrong, will contact cougar,

Cheers

Sometimes pictures on these websites can be generic so it's not the actual product you'll receive.

Give Mitz a PM or phone call and I'm sure he'll get you the right stuff at a decent price. :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have a JDM 2005 and it takes EBC yellowstuff pads...awesome stopping power from cold. Can find part numbers if you need them. They are however a little more aggressive on discs I believe. Have had a set on for 8,000 miles and about 3/4 way worn.. Discs are original and just about due for replacement, local garage say they can be turned down once and still be within tolerance. Mine are non-brembo on a Jap import.

JohnUKVettenut

JDM brakes have about the same stopping power as the brembos, they just fade a bit quicker. Unless you're on the track you really shouldn't notice the difference.

You will notice the difference when they seize up though like mine just have, only put in new EBC disks and pads about a month ago and now I'm looking at new callipers (will be a Torqen set as soon as I have the money together). Quite annoyed that they didn't go before I spent all that money on the new disks, ah well something to sell on I guess...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...