New to the 350z scene

Hi all. Just joined the forum but been around the Z scene for many years and now wanting a 350z roadster. I did reply to an orange one located in Bath, but appears to have disappeared from the sales section, anyone know where it has gone.

Welcome aboard Paul. :welcome:

No idea where the car you have been looking at has disappeared to as usually even if the car has sold it's still in the for sale section but just marked as sold. Maybe the seller didn't meet the forum rules on selling and the advert was deleted/removed possibly by the mods. :shrug:

Hi I know the guy who put the bath one up dunno why it came down but if you pm me I can give you his name and you can find him on Facebook? He doesn't come on here much and has increasing mobility issues due to a degenerative problem. Happy to put you in touch if you like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome's. Alize have sent you a PM. Am ideally looking for an orange or azure blue roadster 04 to 06 as long as it's registered before 31st March 06 as it's only going to be used 6 months of the year as my 300zx is. Am in Spain at the moment till Friday, so cash is waiting for the right one.

Edited by Paul Kemp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...