Buster finally finds out about Nürburgring

Keyser

Hey Bob, I was cracking up in Brighton when you were saying you didn't know what was going on in June, I was smiling inside whilst saying "really, I wonder what Might be going on......"

I'm so sorry I can't make the trip to the ring, unfortunately it clashes with the lakes weekend but I will be with you all in spirit, normally a gin. I was even looking at the logistics of heading down to meet you after the lakes meet but that's maybe a little far lol.

Have a fantastic trip.

Fancy having your 50th midweek. Had it been the weekend is have been there.

I'll be at the ring if my car is running......... But that will be a great big hope on a string!

All the best Bob hope you enjoyed your surprise.

How many times have we spoken/seen each other since Chrimbo!!! And everytime I've been peeing myself because you had NO idea, must've been bonkers for Netti, Chris and Mrs K :):thumbs: Sorry we can't make it but welll done iBishop for sorting it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

suspension all sorted thanks to Tarmacsportz and Keyser for helping fit it with me.......opted for eiback roll bars and springs over my failing tien coil-overs.

countdown is truly underway with only 4 days till the off.

• Like 6