The Official "I'm going to Le Mans 24hr 2015!" Thread

Ekona

Come one, come all, post up and don't be shy! :D

Who's off to LM this year for the race then, in a couple of weeks? I'll be there, going out via Tunnel on Weds and coming back on the Mon, staying in Blue Nord in the PH/1st Tickets section. I've nearly finished stickering the car up, I'll post a picture later.

• Like 1

I will be there. First time in a 350Z as I have only recently brought the car, previous trips in a 200sx, BMW, Alfa, Jag, MR2

Out Newhaven on Wednesday to Monday staying in Houx.

Azure roadster

Friday-Sunday camping at AA BEAUSEJOUR.

have decided to drive my Z.

no idea of what i'm in for there as i haven't been before but i have started preparation for what I think i need to do and that means I have got the folding chair out to test it and started freezing water to make ice blocks to chuck in the cooler bag for beers. that should be enough prep to get me thru weekend?

Will keep an eye out for any z's and come say hi if i spot any.

Catching Ferry from Portmouth to Caen on Thursday Night. Returning on Monday via same route - Bit worried about the front Nimso splitter lip on the ramps! :wacko:

Camping in Blu Nord

First time and cant wait.

Getting some stickers ordered for the Z, should be good. B)

Would be great to meet up with some of you all

Edited by monkeybrain1234

]

And here was me thinking the 6 stickers I have bought is going to be bit too much! Looks like it won't be enough compared to yours.

Everything counts, get some pics up when you're done :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just a thought, could create a Text/WhatsApp/Email group for all of us attending, never know could be useful for sharing info during event and potentially meeting for a pint.

If interested then pm me your phone number and email and I will set a small group up.

Less than 2 weeks to go!!! Super excited.

Just a thought, could create a Text/WhatsApp/Email group for all of us attending, never know could be useful for sharing info during event and potentially meeting for a pint.

If interested then pm me your phone number and email and I will set a small group up.

Not a bad idea, when were you thinking?

I'd suggest that if we're going to meet anywhere, then at the CBW would be the best place and time since everyone who is anyone will be there. During the race doesn't always work as people can get quite particular about their routines, and everyone will be drunk as a skunk on Sunday :lol: Or could meet in town on Friday night, if people are going to the parade?

Aye, heading down with 32 people from 5 different countries to Houx, our theme this year is Winston Churchill so on Thursday we will all be dressing like him, speaking like him and drinking like him to a background of WWII and traditional British songs. Keep an eye out for the cars with Churchill stickers on them ;)

Also keep an eye out for the huge clouds of smoke created by our smoke machine and the 2 lasers for the disco, failing that we had the biggest marquee anywhere last year and we have a beer tap this year ........... :lol:

I'm going. went for the first time last year staying in Blue Sud on both occasions. I'll be in a Renault traffic with 5 mates. It's stickered up too but i don't think, "Westmorland Vehicle Hire" counts as go faster stripes :lol:

Not a bad idea, when were you thinking?

I'd suggest that if we're going to meet anywhere, then at the CBW would be the best place and time since everyone who is anyone will be there. During the race doesn't always work as people can get quite particular about their routines, and everyone will be drunk as a skunk on Sunday :lol: Or could meet in town on Friday night, if people are going to the parade?

I am a first timer to the Le Mans, so any guidance or advice on where to meet, what to do would be great. Just thought it could be a good way to keep in contact before/during event. could probably even use Waze!!