Just saying hello. potential new 350Z owner

Nigelp

I am now 99% certain we are looking for a Roadster, UK, Black, preferably GT, perferably Alezan orange leather, with Rays.

I know it narrows my choice down a massive amount, but thats what she said she wants... We`ll either wait for the right car, or she may have to compromise. i`ll give it a week or two and see what happens..

I am now 99% certain we are looking for a Roadster, UK, Black, preferably GT, perferably Alezan orange leather, with Rays.

I know it narrows my choice down a massive amount, but thats what she said she wants... We`ll either wait for the right car, or she may have to compromise. i`ll give it a week or two and see what happens..

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/163469.htm

Any good? New set of wheels needed maybe....... :)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/163469.htm

Any good? New set of wheels needed maybe....... :)

Good find :thumbs:

I`d actually emailed him earlier today asking for some more info, but I appreciate you taking the time to look for me :)

There is another I have my eye on, but someone is going to view it Thursday, so I need to wait until Friday to see if it is sold. I cant do anything before the weekend... Typical, the car has been for sale for a few weeks, then he (supposedly) get 2 phone calls in 1 evening...

Ordered a car today :)

nissan2.jpg

Roadster (obvioucly !), 06, 9,000 Miles, GT Pack. Am collecting it on Tuesday next week, so I`ll post photos then.. I`ve never spent so much on a car, so although I am excited at the prospect of owning one, I am also slightly apprehensive at spending such a sum of money on a 2nd hand car.

I`m certain the experience will be worth it, but its not everyday you order something like this is it. well, it isnt for me anyway :lol:

B) looks superb nigel, first mod has to be clear front reflectors - get em ordered ;)

hmmm, i`ll try and find some photos of a black roadster with them fitted. the ones on Ebay seem to be for 03>06 models, so i`m not sure what will fit. I`ll have a search...