Two 350z's spotted in Crawley on Saturday

Richesio

Yesterday I saw a black (or dark blue) 350z just outside Crawley heading to East Grinstead. Had a body kit and looked very nice. You flashed and I would have flashed or made more of an effort to wave, but spotted you late.

Then saw an unmodified gun metal grey 350z (just like mine) on a roundabout just outside Crawley heading towards the M23 roundabout. Only just saw you in the corner of my eye, so not sure if you saw me.

I just drove to from Surrey to Inverness and all the way back, so 1500 miles-ish and didn't see one 350z, then drive to Crawley and see two, crazy!

I think I saw that one too near Three Bridges on Friday and then again at East Grinstead station over the weekend. Plate ending in YWY or similar? I'm often about that way in my dark blue zed, although no bodykit I'm afraid. Whereabouts are you?

I think I saw that one too near Three Bridges on Friday and then again at East Grinstead station over the weekend. Plate ending in YWY or similar? I'm often about that way in my dark blue zed, although no bodykit I'm afraid. Whereabouts are you?

I'm in Reigate (soon to be Horley). You local? Will look out for you!

I was in crawley saturday My 350 is black but totally standard ������

Hi Mike, it's Darren, saw you at the Shell roundabout. Finally signed up on here.

Edited by Richesio

Hi Mike, it's Darren, saw you at the Shell roundabout. Finally signed up on here.

Hi darren. Good to see you on here. As you may have noticed there is a small meeting in sevenoaks on the 14th i think if your interested. When will you be moving to horley

Hi darren. Good to see you on here. As you may have noticed there is a small meeting in sevenoaks on the 14th i think if your interested. When will you be moving to horley

Ah I didn't know that. Might be away but if I'm not I'll be sure to pop by, might be a last minute thing though. :)