[SOLD]Azure 2003 Z regretfully now for sale

bobmac

Car now sold thanks for all the kind words guys, and all the help over the years, one of the friendliest forums going

This is a very regrettable sale of my Z after 3+years of ownership registered Nov 2003, purchased Feb 2012, i am the forth owner, third really as first two were same guy who bought it as a company vehicle and liked it so much he bought it :) Fully HPI and finance free private plate not included, left showing if you wish to do your own checks, i will be removing it via DVLA next week it will then be on a 53 plate

Usual GT spec

3.5 V6 engine

6 speed manual box

Leather heated electric seats

Brembos all round

Cruise control

Air con

MOT until Feb 2016

In my opinion this wouldn't look out of place on a main dealer forecourt

Excellent FDSH( can post pictures if wanted) 88000 rising very slightly

This has been my pride and joy to own

Good bits

Carbon wrapped roof and door pillars done this week

Nismo Kit (not factory but knight racer so excellent quality and fitments)

Rays alloys powder coated white immaculate condition all wrapped in quality rubber with great tread

20mm Eichbach spacers rear and 15mm Eibach spacers front, fills arches lovely

Black diamond drilled discs front and rear with painted callipers

Horsham developments plenum spacer, Y pipe, de-catts

Scorpion full exhaust system ( sounds the dogs B*****ks in my opinion not loud but fantastic burble)

JWTpop-charger wrapped inlet pipe work

remapped by RS tuning Yorkshire very reliable 286BHP with awesome torque curve

front clear DRLs imported from USA so amber not white look great at dusk/night

Cargo net and boot divider

Bluetooth module fitted works great with windows phones

Mirrors fold in when arming alarm, great way to check its locked :lol:

Bad Bits

Grandkids bought me gearknob so its not genuine NISMO sorry

Could do with new brembo calliper stickers after repaint in hammerite bright red

Rays stickers to wheels need renewing or just taken off (can supply new ones if wanted)

Bose system has just started usual CD jumping, doesn't bother me as I'm a radio two man B)

All in all in this condition i think £5100 is a good starting point,

I'm sure there's lots I've missed will edit as i remember :wacko:

D1%20throttle.jpg

back%20and%20roof_1.jpg

front%20and%20screen.jpg

roof%20and%20front.jpg

zed%20cabin.jpg

engine%202.jpg

engine.jpg

zed%20front%20view.jpg

front%20left.jpg

left%20side.jpg

zed%20back%20view.jpg

Edited by bobmac

cheers veilside always nice when some one other than yourself thinks the car looks good, been an absolute pleasure to own, all good things come to an end

Oversteer im in Lancaster top end of Lancashire where the M6 is still cobbled and we all have whippets and race pigeons LOL :lol:

• Like 1

Cheers mate TBH the amount of interest has surprised me, only applied to DVLA Monday to keep private plate and get original one back, anyone know how long this usually takes not sure how i stand if i sell it with plate still on does that become new owners ?, or would i be better waiting until DVLA send change and logbook ?

yep just down the road funnily enough been working today at Clayton hall very near you, yep I'm in Saturday, Sunday I'm away early doors and don't expect to be back much before 2200, family gathering, so Saturday is fine, don't know if you've noticed in the advert about my private plate, still haven't got new log book back fro DVLA, so that would be a problem in the sale, Il PM you my mob number B)

Right guys thanks for all the interest shown, I'm afraid the sale is now on a temporary hold until DVLA get their finger out and sort out the retention, i have been advised that if i sell the car the plate becomes the property of the new owner, dont want to risk it ,will update and put it back out there as soon as Swansea get their act together, thanks for understanding :blush:

I did mine on-line on Tuesday. The printout stated that the index No had been changed at that point in time. (The original plate was not re-allocated.... strange? ) Dealer gave me a set of new plates, so when I got home I checked the on-line tax MOT checker, and sure enough it was all under the new registration. Swapped the insurance details -£10. Put on the new plates. Received the new V5 on Friday. Not sure if I will get a new MOT paper as its all on-line now.

All I'm waiting for is the retention certificate, and when it arrives I will drop it off at the dealers for the new car.......

when it arrives........

I was about to send it in the post but the dealer said it's quicker on line. Retention certificates take about 7 - 10 days.

Very nice :-). Bit to far for me to travel. Good luck with the sale

Paul

Hello stranger!! :)

Hiiiiii. On the look out for a cheapish 350z to replace my GTR when she goes ☺ï¸

Edited by P15UL T

OK guys been on to DVLA and they reckon 10 working days, i realise that distance is a problem with some guys, so if anyone requires pictures of anything specific, just let me know see below for some pictures of interier i would say passenger seat is 10/10 and drivers is 8/10, their are also some small scratchs on the pop out where the sat nav would be, but then again i am fussy :blush:

WP_20150601_001.jpg

WP_20150601_011.jpg

WP_20150601_010.jpg

WP_20150601_009.jpg

WP_20150601_008.jpg

WP_20150601_007.jpg

WP_20150601_006.jpg

WP_20150601_005.jpg

WP_20150601_004.jpg

WP_20150601_003.jpg

WP_20150601_002.jpg

WP_20150601_001.jpg

WP_20150601_011.jpg

OK guys for those that were interested, back for sale DVLA finally allocated new number, unfortunately they appear to have "mislaid" my personal plate retention :rant: number of you wish to HPI check it is LS 53 YAO, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...