*** TORQEN *** 350z DE and HR CLUTCH KITS - All you need is here!

Adrian@TORQEN

Master cylinder DIY: http://my350z.com/fo...r-cylinder.html

Slave cylinder and clutch line DIY: http://www.frsport.c...-350Z_t_95.html

Thanks for the guide, though unfortunately borrowed a car lift to help with this upon seeing where the fluid was leaking from, realised that is was inside the bell housing. Which meant talking to mechanic friend stood there that we needed to drop the transmission to investigate inside the clutch housing. Low and behold the clutch is *********** covered in fluid as well. Means new complete clutch and everything while we were there after dropping the transmission might as well do everything save labour costs again. I now have no free time as work has pulled me in for like 3 straight weeks so no time to fix. Means garage and labour charges now as well as new clutch.

update: Removed the clutch that is barley a year old, its a stage 2 competition clutch with a lightweight single mass flywheel installed. upon looking the clutch had burned right down to the rivets!!! I mean this is silly as the car has only had 2 track days and barley any laps at that. Plus normal driving about 15miles a day. so to burn a clutch in that time something must be wrong with installation to make it burn like that. I mean i don't drive it hard or ride the clutch??

So now i need a complete kit any suggestions?

I am looking at a OEM replacement as realised I have no use for a performance clutch if just normal driving will kill it that fast.

http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Clutch-Kit-Stage-2/2-piece/6073-2100

Not going against seller they have done some good deals for me so good seller.

Bad part, I would avoid this clutch as what I had installed in my car not great quality as only lasted 3000miles barly a year and was never tracked or ragged hard. So maybe not his solution.

I have been trying to get some help from manufacture to get sorted but they are sooooo slow in responding as try several times a day and getting fed up.

Had to get new clutch as couldn't be without a car for any longer.

I managed (sorry Torqen) to get Nissan parts at a massive reduction compared to Nissan them selves so that has now been installed.

But yea still fighting to get money or even replacement which will be spare or sold on eBay. Lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,going to need a clutch soon for my 2009 350Z HR,I would like to keep it as standard as possible.I want it to be as quiet as possible and it will not be driven hard very often.I also want to keep the cost as low as possible,bearing in mind I assume the flywheel will be changed also.

what do you advise?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

First post update with more useful information, links to each product and also to our most popular combo packs - complete clutch solutions for both 350z DE and HR.

Next update will be once we've finalised the TORQEN master cylinder upgrades, should be next week. These will be available for immediate shipment.

Any further questions please feel free to post here or PM me.

• 6 months later...

Why do you have to pay by Bank transfer stead of straight through the website

You have 3 options:

1. Worldpay - Credit / Debit card

2. Bank transfer

3. PayPal - account & Credit / Debit card

We're working to implement 2 more options:

4. ApplePay

5. Finance

:)

2017-04-01_20-53-50.jpeg

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN