Wales 2015 Photos and Vids

I've downloaded all my GoPro and HD Cam footage - will begin to sort it tonight with a view to creating a basic 8-10min video (Video will be a hidden link on YouTube with the link posted in here - nowt illegal but lots of number plates etc)

Sorry to say that the tunnels are a bit naff...had the windows open last year and all the cameras picked up was wind noise....kept them shut this year, and all the camera seems to have picked up is Porsche noise, doh! Good footage though, even if the sound is a little weak on those.

All the exterior footage sounds mental! B)

• Like 6

Not sure if you lot at talking about the same run I was on.... I'm sure at one point I had to stop and get out to see if I could hear you coming behind me you were that far back haha ;)

We were just letting you get ahead so we could have a clear run ;)

• Like 2

Just uploading mine now.... took a hundred, so just picking out a couple dozen of my favorites....(which, are generally all pretty biased... ie, features my own car :) )

if anyone was in my driving group on Saturday and you want some pics of yours let me know and i'll upload what i have.

Im hoping that some of what i'm about to upload is a little different to what some other people had. :) some Calender 2016 challengers here for sure.

Pritchard,

I'm sacking you as official amber group photographer !!

both the pics with my car in are only half in the frame...

Some great photos, also saw your ones from Sunday, you had a busy weekend !!

• Like 1

Pritchard,

I'm sacking you as official amber group photographer !!

both the pics with my car in are only half in the frame...

Some great photos, also saw your ones from Sunday, you had a busy weekend !!

i'll see what else i have of yours at work tomorrow. i only uploaded the based ones :p lol