Kaizer Motors Appreciation Thread

glrnet

As there seem to be a number of us who have had great service from Sly, and now Aston at Kaizer Motors, in addition I had another brilliant visit yesterday and today I thought it was about time to start a proper appreciation thread.

This was the 3rd or 4th time I have taken the old girl to Sly for attention. I dropped her off yesterday and colllected her today for MOT, P2 service, 4 wheel alignment and suspension check after the coilies and drop links were fitted by the Zed Shed at the weekend. All was good, and all at a very competitive price. On top of that Sly dropped me off at the station yesterday and was waitng in the car park for me today when I went back to get Laverne. :thumbs: It's things like this that customers remember. Unfortunately for me my Brembos weren't quite ready, they were supposed to be changed during this visit but no dramas or crisis from Sly.

He's given me a great quote for supplying and installing adjsutable Eibach rear camber arms and I'll be going back to have them fitted when the Brembos are finsished.

I really can't recommend Kaizer Motors highly enough, he has a new Techinician there now as well, and Aston, like Sly is a Nissan Master Technician. I live in Surrey so a 120 or so mile round trip but I won't take the old girl anywhere else. :thumbs:

• Like 5

A big thumbs up from me as well, its a 185 mile round trip for me but I can work from a local based office only half hour way. Have always received great service and advice from Sly, all at very reasonable price. You also get to see all the other tasty motors he is working on.

I honestly don't know how I would have done without their help.

• 3 months later...

120 mile round trip for me and my new zed has had some pampering today from the team. I also asked them to have a look over her to see if there were any issues that will need sorting out. I've now got a nice plan to bring my car up to peak condition over the next few months.

Was good to meet some other forumites too and chat a bit with them.

Edited by HiddenWomble
  • Like 3

120 mile round trip for me and my new zed has had some pampering today from the team. I also asked them to have a look over her to see if there were any issues that will need sorting out. I've not got a nice plan to bring my car up to peak condition over the next few months.

Good to meet you to ( insert forgotten name here ) :lol:

Good luck with getting the Zed how or want it, mechanicals first then cosmetics, you seem to have it all worked out :thumbs:

Thanks to Sly & Aston for the work on the Jaaaaag again Friday, sorry it required a bit more man handling than expected :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

120 mile round trip for me and my new zed has had some pampering today from the team. I also asked them to have a look over her to see if there were any issues that will need sorting out. I've not got a nice plan to bring my car up to peak condition over the next few months.

Good to meet you to ( insert forgotten name here ) :lol:

Good luck with getting the Zed how or want it, mechanicals first then cosmetics, you seem to have it all worked out :thumbs:

Thanks to Sly & Aston for the work on the Jaaaaag again Friday, sorry it required a bit more man handling than expected :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting up with my waffling :) And I see you're as bad with names as I am :)

• 3 months later...

best ever car service experience on Friday.

Took the 370z in for the yearly service and mot.

Only other cars there were 3 current gtrs and a really nice very customised 350z! and some small white thing - it was a nissan but with seeing the others there i just remember seeing some white thing

On top of that I got paid for working while being there, got there 9am early. they got internet there that's all I need for my job. and a window in the room so you can see it all happen. all done and drove home in the lunch time. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a full service/once over after getting my bodywork repaired. Sly's attention to detail is impeccable. He also throws in a few bits and pieces FOC which many other garages would milk you for.

I trust Sly and his team implicitly and doubt I'll ever take my car elsewhere for any work on it.

Top job as always guys thank you so much. :)

Have a great Christmas (and thank you for the card!!).

That "white thing" is their electric leaf (as opposed to the wind-blown type) ;)

Haha ok thanks for that, my puny brain can only take so much and being around 3 Godzilla's and a 350 at the time was way overloading me so I couldn't take that in. The 370 is back there now getting some more stuff dealt with and so I got a ride in it. after that experience given a choice of small car I'd get one. And a tesla for my big car.

Edited by chips

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sly sorted me right out again! New clutch, brake pads and discs all around, front bushes and a full service before taking it for the MOT.

I don't believe nobody has taken their car to him since February though? :)