fi guys what exhausts are you running and why

nissanman312

Nic you need to hear my exhaust — It sounds so good!

Motordyne ART pipes, Ark GRiP system. No rasp, great sound, just a bit of stainless 'zing'. Sounds expensive :D

That's cos it is expensive ;)

You up for a meet down at sidmouth?

Check out the south west meets section .....

:)

Bah! Not as spendy as Adrian's Titanium system ;) IMHO those Motordyne ART pipes transformed the system, honestly it sounds amazing with them on.

Sidmouth? Definitely. June is looking a bit busy already but July onwards should be okay. :)

• Like 1

I know

I've gone with the invidia just to let you know I went out with a member the other day and liked the sound of it so I'll try it out for a bit

Put some pennies aside for the Art pipes — you won't regret it. ;)

Motordyne ART pipes, Ark GRiP system. No rasp, great sound, just a bit of stainless 'zing'. Sounds expensive :D

Bah! Not as spendy as Adrian's Titanium system ;) IMHO those Motordyne ART pipes transformed the system, honestly it sounds amazing with them on.

Sidmouth? Definitely. June is looking a bit busy already but July onwards should be okay. :)

Cool ,think it's on the 5 th July :)

• Like 1

Cool ,think it's on the 5 th July :)

Invidia is on and sound lovely on wot almost to quiet on low throttle kind off miss the cobra burble hmmm I'll get used to it i suppose

The bonnet is on however having some small issues with the front catches where by if there screwed right up tight they don't catch I think they want spacing a bit

I'll play tomorrow with a fresh head anyone with any knowledge on this feel free to chime in

• 3 years later...