Project Cars Xbox one - who fancies a race

Will370z

Ok so the game is out and yes it's buggy but I can see this game is going to be amazing. But a racing game is only as good as the people you race against, one thing I hated with forza was joining a lobby of idiots in their 4x4s wanting to ram you if they didn't win. Sad.

We built up quite a tight nit little group in Forza and now this is out want more to join to get some serious and fun racing in. If you fancy it pop your username down below and I'll add you to friends and invite you to some games. We also have a few tips re config which will adjust handling and transform the game so it's actually playable.

1. Will370z - Warpedstorm

• Like 6

Holmsey fodder.

I already have added you Will. I'm on a pad with most driver aids switched off.... I don't know if this will hinder me but I suspect you guys will be far superior anyway.

If I'm on and able to I'll join the fun. :thumbs:

Some amazing racing last night, although it turns out I either win by a country mile (one race) or spin off and end up at the back after 3 corners (all the other races!) :lol:

Will, to save this getting lost do you want to unstick the FM5 league at the top and put this one there instead?

I feel like im going to be well behind the curve in terms of skill by the time i start playing properly.

I've taken the decision not to play anymore until my wheel arrives. I've not even started on the career yet, I only played the single race mode since i got it.

Wheel should be here this week though - i had an email yesterday saying it's been exported from the depot in Dublin!

I feel like im going to be well behind the curve in terms of skill by the time i start playing properly.

I've taken the decision not to play anymore until my wheel arrives. I've not even started on the career yet, I only played the single race mode since i got it.

Wheel should be here this week though - i had an email yesterday saying it's been exported from the depot in Dublin!

Man up, I'm here bossing it on a keyboard :lol:
  • Like 1

Some amazing racing last night, although it turns out I either win by a country mile (one race) or spin off and end up at the back after 3 corners (all the other races!) :lol:

Will, to save this getting lost do you want to unstick the FM5 league at the top and put this one there instead?

Yup last night was fun, pity we spent more time trying to get party chat and the lobby working than racing. Still awesome though and the races were good.

Bought a new external drive to see if that helps with the frame rate, supposedly it should.

Good idea, forza unpinned and this one pinned.

1. Will370z - Warpedstorm

2. Marzman - kingmarz

3. Hell presidente - Hell presidenti (lee)

4. Fodder - Holmsey fodder

5. Ekona - Ekona

Zedd - AWetSensation :D

Im not on too often and my driving is mostly off track but would be good to have a race sometime!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!

I had PC since it came out, got pi**ed off with it not working so stopped playing it for a few weeks... said to be fixed, came back to it.... nope. sold it 6 months later.... got it free again through the games with gold scheme... still a bit broken but yeah.

Firstly, what is up with the glitch if I hit a bump hard it literally will stop me moving, from say 150mph to about 10... and drops me into neutral! 

Secondly, does anyone use a wheel? I'm thinking of getting a Logitech G920, but unsure of if they're bringing a new model out any time soon, or how well it works with PC

I know its an old thread but worth a shot :D

I play on PS4 with the T300 on a stand, works with the PC too.

Good force feedback but in game set ups do need a lot of tweaking to get the best out of it, once you have the base settings dialed in then move on to the individual car FFB settings. 

You will spend more time setting things up than racing in the first few days :)