Should a Stillen Air Intake do this ? Seriously ?

Mudman

Now I know they are good and Mark @ Abbey did do a decent Uprev yesterday but wasn't expecting this

Its at the bottom - don't look if of a squeamish disposition

BC0184A1-40AB-41D1-969E-8F504DDD461B_zpsmnxffjkv.jpg

• Like 1

Gives new meaning to Slam panel. !

How on earth did he even get in there. i would say at great speed, but looking at the lack of blood and dismemberment, perhaps not a pinch over 35mph?

Quick thought. you know the 'fashion' of little oiks tying stuffed toys to their rear towing eye.... well i think you should leave it just where it is! set a trend.

Gives new meaning to Slam panel. !

How on earth did he even get in there. i would say at great speed, but looking at the lack of blood and dismemberment, perhaps not a pinch over 35mph?

Quick thought. you know the 'fashion' of little oiks tying stuffed toys to their rear towing eye.... well i think you should leave it just where it is! set a trend.

Yep these Norfolk Pigeon's are pretty quick ...**cough** :dry:

Amazing!!

I hit a rabbit once at 60-70mph with my Alpina B3.3 and thought I'd got away lightly but the next day notice one of my fog lights looked weird and on closer inspection the rabbit's head had managed to wedge itself into the fog light smashing through it casing and was cleanly decapitated and not a lot of blood to show for it🙀!

I'm wondering if I should post to Abbey and Stillen - How good are we ? Check this out - stay off the streets when this car is around - Vacuum Hazard :p