WALES 2015 - THE T SHIRT - NOW WITH FINAL DESIGN

Mudman

OK here is the final design

Wales-weekend-V2.jpg

The front name has been removed and the font switched to Nissan Type - we have added a Z and the EVO Triangle Graphic and I think this looks the dogs cogs.

We had a chat about 350/370 and thought easiest solution is just use a Z common to both cars if you really want to tinker then Sarah will accomodate

Shirts are coming out at £12 and Sarah will post the details of what she needs. Sizes and Rear Name If paid before the event your shirts will be waiting for you at registration - How good is that ?

Over to you Squee !

• Like 1

Hi all,

Hope you like the finalised design.

To order drop me a PM containing your email address, size choice (see below), 350z or 370z print and text for back. You can have first name/forum name/dogs name or no name (ie no name plate)!

I will then send you an invoice via PayPal and shirts will be dropped off at the Moreton with Rob on Friday. Shirts are £12 but as I'm a nice girl 10% from each shirt will go to the charity of the club's choice.

Sizes: mens/unisex: small (38"chest); medium (40"); large (44"); XL (47"); 2XL (49"); 3XL (54").

ladies fitted shirts: small (sz 10); medium (12); large (14); XL (16). If in doubt order the next size up.

If for any reason anyone not attending the meet wants one I can do them posted for £14.

Feel free to PM me or post up here any queries. However as time is getting a bit tight now I can't really alter the design too much sorry.

Sarah

• Like 4

Hi again chaps and chapettes!

I have taken all of your details down and will be sending out the invoices in the morning.

Just to let you know that in addition to the black t-shirts I can also provide white or grey so let me know your preference.

If there's anyone else wanting one then don't be shy and send me a PM :)

And thanks again for your kind words re the shirts! Let's all hope that we see some t-shirt weather this weekend!

S.

Absolutely but just in case we assemble at 0530 for prayers to the God of the Sun then can hang around and knock a few out for the God of Traffic and slow tourists

Goats and Sharp objects optional

Dress: Religious

• Like 1

These are brilliant Sarah, PM sent!

Thank you! glad you like them.

Everyone who has requested an invoice has now been sent one - let me know if they need resending and many thanks to those who have already paid :)

The majority of these will be printed tomorrow with a few stragglers being printed on Friday so still time to get your order in folks!

S.

Sarah,

have you thought about doing baseball caps with the forum and / or the Z logo ?

I wouldn't mind one if you did,

I currently only have a flat bed press so can't do curvy things such as caps or mugs but may get one in the future. But shirts, hoodies, dog t-shirts (yes really!), jumpers, bags and aprons are all things I can print and do so frequently :)

Cheers again,

S.

Last call for Wales Weekend t-shirts! I'm finishing these off this afternoon so there's still time to get one ordered and printed to wear tomorrow! I am delivering these to Rob (Mudman) tonight :)

Interested then drop me a PM.

Thanks,

S.