What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

TRYING to play BF4 on PC, Origin.

its quite resource hungry, perhaps a new GFX card needed?

Mind you, in terms of destructible maps, on Warhawk, if you get a 20 kill streak you earn the K.E.M. Strike.

Works like the MOAB on Black Ops 2, where it kills all enemy players, but it also destroys the entire map and changes it completely, was like "Wtf just happenend?!?" when I first saw it triggered

Still play COD MW3, such a good game, played ghosts but struggle to get into it as I just love the "stalker" perk which you can't get straight away which is a ball ache!

Also being playing Grid 2 on PS3, really good game, get to drive the 300zx and the 370Z so ZED related fun as well :thumbs::lol:

Mind you, in terms of destructible maps, on Warhawk, if you get a 20 kill streak you earn the K.E.M. Strike.

Works like the MOAB on Black Ops 2, where it kills all enemy players, but it also destroys the entire map and changes it completely, was like "Wtf just happenend?!?" when I first saw it triggered

Noooo, nothing to do with my rig, I am running a GTX 670, etc etc...

Its the ****ing servers, and EA... I can never get into a game, and when I do it always crashes.

Its the ****ing servers, and EA... I can never get into a game, and when I do it always crashes.

I love BF3 and need to try out BF4.

I and a friend both had issues with us being kicked from the game or crashing. In the end we tracked it down to be the firewall settings we had. Its all rosy now with no problems

I love BF3 and need to try out BF4.

I and a friend both had issues with us being kicked from the game or crashing. In the end we tracked it down to be the firewall settings we had. Its all rosy now with no problems

Stick to BF3. Or wait for the PS4 and get it on that!

I will try and turn Kaspersky off though.

I've completed 100% of GTAV single player and got to lvl 120 on multiplayer so I have all the weapons etc, might go back to it when the heists DLC comes out. Downloaded COD Ghosts over the weekend, from the hour or so I played last night it seems exaclty the same as other CODs, but with more camping. :(

it seems exaclty the same as other CODs, but with more camping. :(

This is my concern, i thought it peaked at modern warfare 2.

I'm hoping the amount of camping will reduce once the number of people who know the maps increases and camping becomes: "I'm sitting here, please come and drop a grenade on my head!"

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs brought me this back from work today.

Wanted it for ages, it's a FF7 style game but in the Mario world, vey good, very addictive and is a joyful pick up and play game.

I'm playing it on my 3DS XL and it up scales very well.

8/10 - Well worth a look.

2a9apu4a.jpg

Got Prison Architect on Steam Autumn sale, proper addictive. Plays like Theme Hospital. Still in Alpha, but getting monthy updates

YES, this is good, but has been in Alpha for like over a year now I think, I'm a little sick of waiting for bigger updates.

There's so many good games that get to Alpha and just never progress past that, or they take too long and I start playing other things or start watching other things.

Too many games.

All this talk of xBox One and PS4 got me dusting off the PC and sorting some games out, doenloaded this lot the other night while I was at work

COD Ghosts

Battlefield 4

Assassins Creed Black Flag

F1 2013 (I was still playing 2012)

and a couple of oldies but goodies

Dirt 3

Grid 2

That lot should keep me happy for a bit and cost me nowt :p

Played a bit of Ghosts and it is absolutely jaw dropping on my PC which is far from cutting edge, turned everything up to max graphically and it played but poor frame rate so took it down a notch and smooth as anything and gorgeous, good gameplay too.

I hadn't downloaded a game for a while, the 3 new games were a combined 80GB :scare: took around 3 hours to download I think :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

Edited by spursmaddave

Playing COD Ghosts and BF4

Been playing COD since number 4 and iv got to say I'm starting to get bored of it. Don't get me wrong its a brilliant game and iv already racked up over a day gametime but my girlfriend bought me BF4 last week (never played it BF3 as I was an avid cod player) and thats what i will be playing when I get in. It has better maps, more customisable guns, less camping and more realistic.

I would say comparing Cod to Battlefield is like comparing Need for Speed to Forza. One a little childish and fun and the other more grown up and realistic.

Edited by Jake4136
  • Like 1

Nice to find there are gamers here :D

I'm kinda splitting my time atm between Skyrim (which is fairly heavily modded), Minecraft (the FTB Ultimate modpack) on my own server and development of my own RTS game.

If, and this is a highly unlikely one, anyone want's to play FTB on a quiet, adult server you're welcome on mine.