What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

On 11/12/2017 at 00:53, Olly350z said:

Metal Gear Solid. Without shadow of doubt. Still gripes me that its a half completed game though due to Kojima walking out

Plus one on that.

Metal Gear Solid V is a fantastic game with some awesome weapons and missions to complete, ...not forgetting to mention the gorgeous "Quiet". :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQvyv8iHGkQ

Just Cause 3 is a close second though marzman as I had a lot of fun playing that game too. Still got MGSV though after 2 years so that gives you an idea of the longevity the game can give. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Oh heads up for the Xboners here, the Xbox Game Pass is currently £1 for 30 days rather than the usual £8. Sign up, play a bunch of games for 29 day’s, cancel before the end and you’re done. Or carry on paying if you make use of the service, or buy the games cheaper than usual etc.

Im currently finishing Halo 5 (which I started when they did a free 24 test a year or so ago) and trying F1 2015 (always wondered how good the F1 games are, the answer is quite). God bless Black Friday deals!

3 hours ago, Ekona said:

Oh heads up for the Xboners here, the Xbox Game Pass is currently £1 for 30 days rather than the usual £8. Sign up, play a bunch of games for 29 day’s, cancel before the end and you’re done. Or carry on paying if you make use of the service, or buy the games cheaper than usual etc.

Im currently finishing Halo 5 (which I started when they did a free 24 test a year or so ago) and trying F1 2015 (always wondered how good the F1 games are, the answer is quite). God bless Black Friday deals!

The F1 games are immense.  Really immersive and lovely controls.  The only downside i've found is the sheer amount of time you have to dedicate to each race weekend if you want to play on a higher (more realistic) difficulty setting.  I found F1 2016 marginally better, as the start procedure is carried out using your flappy paddles, similar (but not the same as) the real deal.  Also, i have mine setup on PS4 so that my engineer talks to me in my headphones running off the second controller, rather then through the main game audio through the TV.  I can also press a button on my wheel and speak to my engineer, asking for info or pit stops etc.  Love it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Plus one on that.

Metal Gear Solid V is a fantastic game with some awesome weapons and missions to complete, ...not forgetting to mention the gorgeous "Quiet". :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQvyv8iHGkQ

Just Cause 3 is a close second though marzman as I had a lot of fun playing that game too. Still got MGSV though after 2 years so that gives you an idea of the longevity the game can give. :thumbs:

:lol:

I started JC3 but only played for about 20 mins.  Not touched the PS4 since.  Keep finding other things that need doing. :dry:

On 19/11/2017 at 12:39, Will370z said:

Howdy,

a couple of us are having fun with forza 7 (looks and feels stunning with the Xbox one x and a lg c7) but it would be good to get more people in the lobby for some clean competitive racing. 

If you fancy joining in let me know your username here and I will send out invites if I see you in.

I don't get on my Xbox as often as I'd like, but always up for a game of Forza if I'm on, although a bit sidetracked by Assassins Creed atm. My GT is ChasGFL