What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Go back to the main console page, and click the Add To Trolley button from there (the console is right at the bottom, on the right). That worked for me.

Out of stock now though :(

Yeah got further doing that method just now but no luck :(

Thanks for helping though

Tell you what, next time I see one for sale I'll just buy it and then you can send me the cash, deal? No profit, just helping a mate out like. :)

Very kind of you, leave it with me for now as I've just set some alerts up on the usual sites to let me know which is what I should've done in the first place :lol:

It's probably a sign my mrs won't be happy if I get one too :lol::surrender:

• Like 1

Bad news.... Xbox one isn't booting after attempting an update again.... so attempting an offline update again...

Half hoping this doesn't work and gives me justification to buy an Xbox one x :lol:

Missed out on the toys rnus preorders for snes classic so taking that and the above as a sign :lol:

• 2 months later...

Project Cars 2 is ace, in case anyone cares. On PC anyway, where the FFB is finally fixed (courtesy of Jack Spade, grab his FFB files from the official forums) and the graphics are simply beautiful during the more challenging weather conditions. Hell, I even love the RX which is something I really don't care for in real life! I do think that PC2 is definitely a game where you need a wheel though, despite the controller setup allegedly being much-improved: I know that StevoD is struggling with his Xbox version massively.

But yeah, if you have a PC and a wheel and like racing games then go do a buy. Multi-class racing is amazing! :D

On 6/29/2017 at 20:55, TT350 said:

Why not just get a SNES or Megadrive emulator?

Ah, that's more up my street.  A bit of retro gaming!! i have the first Nintendo, the super Nintendo, Gamecube, NeoGeo and some ( i say some , about 52 i think ) original Arcade cabinets. Love Arcade games. 

Trouble is that it comes out a week or so after CoD, which means that much like the first one that no f*cker is going to be playing it and the servers will be as dead as a room full of young padawans after Anakin's paid them a visit.

They really need to be moving the release date to another time if they want people to carry on playing it, even if that means sacrificing Xmas time profit.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think they will, it's just another half-arsed game from Polyphony in the vein of the Prologues.

As someone who played GT4 to death back in the day I can appreciate what a good game they can make, but how people keep praising them when they take 10x as long to make a game half as complete as competitors is beyond me.

On 05/10/2017 at 14:21, Ekona said:

the servers will be as dead as a room full of young padawans after Anakin's paid them a visit.

^Amusing :lol:

I'm looking to pick up Forza 7 soon ish, and VERY tempted by the new COD. The latest ones haven't been up my street at all (lasers and jetpacks), but this one looks like it's going back to it's roots.

Just bought an N64 to AV cable and fired up the old Zelda Ocarina Of Time, what a game - although it looks horrendous on a new HDTV :lol:

This then lead me to watch the new Zelda "Breath Of The Wild" which looks awesome and I may now have to purchase a WII-U (or be good for Santa) to have a blast at that.

But next week, I have the new Assassins Creed arriving (MASSIVE fan of the AC Series) and will likely have to give COD WW2 a go in November as I love WW2 shooters (although I feel while the Campaign / Co-op will be epic the multiplayer will be awful and I'll revert back to BF1 for that).

After that, Sea Of Thieves which i've been waiting for FOREVER to come out will finally be here and I can at last set sail aboard the "Sticky Clam" (my ship name) and plunder the world for riches & fame, AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! :yahoo:

Buy a Switch, not a Wii-U as they're dead as a dead thing now.

I'm a huge AC fan too, but I'm waiting for reviews first as this is a massive departure from how AC used to be. Could be better, could be worse, but I'm not getting stung on it. Shadow Of War is keeping me entertained enough for now anyway. :)

Forza 7, replaying skyrim currently with 60 mods installed, Battlefield 1, and a bit of Witcher 3.

Played the CoD beta, and since then have laughed at their franchise - Having owned every game since Cod 3, not a lot has changed in the last 5 or so games.

Yes the jetpack jumping @*!# sucked, but if you ignore that, it still all plays the same - good for some, bad for some.

Battlefield just feels much more rounded, and the community is better IMO. The CoD beta was full of drop shotting little pricks, and those who literally jump around a corner, which is annoying but not a huge problem as you can still kill them if you adapt quick enough. Being so used to Battlefield, if a guy camps out in a house, I just throw dynamite near the wall, and make a new door, if not crush him with the very house he's hiding in.

Forza has been good so far, although the stupid crate system hasn't been good for me - Or the outfits.

The outfits so far can only be gotten through crates, or driver level ups, which means all my rewards for levelling up are costumes as I don't want to get free cars or money. I like to earn them, so start in say a lunchbox, earn the Zed, then get a Mclaren or similar. Not "you finished your first race, heres £1M"

Don't see many games coming out that interest me TBH