What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Anyone else excited for dirt 4 ? Seriously can't wait dirt was a game me and my mates use to dominate online but is so fun cause one mistake or loss of concentration and it could mean from first place to last with 90% of track complete haha. Also landrush is back and looks just as hard :)

Just got it for PC yesterday, not installed it yet but looking forward to trying this out with the wheel and pedals :)

MS do their E3 thing tonight at 2200, showing off the Scorpio for the first time.

Price will be £429, so it's going to need to be very special AND have some triple A exclusives. Scorpio £429, PS4 Pro £350 at launch; Xbone £429, PS4 £350 at launch. History repeating?

As an Xbox gamer I'm eager to see what it can do, but tbh I've no desire to upgrade right now. I don't have a 4K telly anyway and I'm definitely not buying a new one just for this!

Same boat as you, no 4K telly either so unless my launch day Xbox one dies I won't be looking...

MS do their E3 thing tonight at 2200, showing off the Scorpio for the first time.

Price will be £429, so it's going to need to be very special AND have some triple A exclusives. Scorpio £429, PS4 Pro £350 at launch; Xbone £429, PS4 £350 at launch. History repeating?

As an Xbox gamer I'm eager to see what it can do, but tbh I've no desire to upgrade right now. I don't have a 4K telly anyway and I'm definitely not buying a new one just for this!

Are you not tempted to buy one to put on ebay? They go for stupid money launch day, and if you can befriend someone who works in a gaming shop to ensure you get one, you can buy 2. Sell one, that will pay for both. Edited by Jay84

ARK Survival Evolved (on xbox), been hooked on this for so long now.

New free DLC map coming July 4 looks truly epic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A friend showed me this about 3 months ago.. I built a big base, out of wood only to be fair, I ended up having a week off it and when I returned my base was no more... gutted the amount of wasted hours lol so i built another one, again after a month I had a week off and boom... gone again... then I realised you a limited time to log on again or everything you own disappears... I havnt been on since haha

Do you play P V P or P V E??

P O V is not so bad either B)

ARK Survival Evolved (on xbox), been hooked on this for so long now.

New free DLC map coming July 4 looks truly epic

A friend showed me this about 3 months ago.. I built a big base, out of wood only to be fair, I ended up having a week off it and when I returned my base was no more... gutted the amount of wasted hours lol so i built another one, again after a month I had a week off and boom... gone again... then I realised you a limited time to log on again or everything you own disappears... I havnt been on since haha

Do you play P V P or P V E??

P O V is not so bad either B)

It isnt that stuff disappears its people destroying it haha! Its hard to get going on official PVP servers with Alphas controlling most servers so best to join a tribe if possible. Its hard to accomplish a lot on official servers unless you dedicate a lot of time on an almost daily basis sadly.

I only play with friends on non-official servers so we can slightly boost various multipliers eg. how much you harvest, how much exp you get etc. as we dont have the time to play at official rates and want to get lots done.

Edited by ASemper

Grabbed SpeedRunners on XB1 the other day (free on games for gold right now). It is a properly fun game. Retro graphics, music etc. But such good fun multiplayer. Anyone played this yet? Be amusing to get some forum multiplayer on the go.

I saw this being played on Dara O'Briens Go 8 Bit on dave and looked like a fun multiplayer. Might set it up to download tonight.

I finished AC2 again last night, only the second time I've ever played it through. Killing the Pope is awesome, although I'm disappointed that the Sistene Chapel doesn't have the full range of art on the wall: If you look, it's the same two paintings (albeit faithfully recreated from real life) duplicated.

AssBro shall be started tonight :)

Grabbed SpeedRunners on XB1 the other day (free on games for gold right now). It is a properly fun game. Retro graphics, music etc. But such good fun multiplayer. Anyone played this yet? Be amusing to get some forum multiplayer on the go.

I saw this being played on Dara O'Briens Go 8 Bit on dave and looked like a fun multiplayer. Might set it up to download tonight.

Yeah that's where I saw it, then by chance it was free on G4G so grabbed it a few days ago. If your on XB1 add me and we'll 'do battle' :lol: XB tag is the same as my username here (original huh...)

Edited by mattross1313

I'm in 2 minds about getting Destiny 2 when it comes out.

I massively enjoyed Destiny when it was released and heavily played it and the first 2 expansions. I met a group of Dutch players I had never met before and we were all hooked; completing all the hardest content, obtaining the best gear and thoroughly enjoying both the pvp and pvm aspects.

I fell out of love with it when further expansions kept coming out (not cheaply either) and rendered my previous 'work' in the game useless.

The scenario above is why I'm hesitant about getting Destiny 2. I dont want to have to spend many times the price of the vanilla game to own the complete game, especially when content was already on the disc I originally bought.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

As long as you enjoy it, and the extra content gives VFM, then why would you not buy it?

I mean, if there's other games that will give you better VFM or that you'd enjoy more then sure, don't buy it, but otherwise just get it and enjoy it. The standalone game should give you all you need, then it's up to you if you want to buy the DLC or not.

I suppose that's a valid point and a better way to think about it. I was viewing it as 'I have spent £100+ on 1 game when I could have had X amount of games for that price' instead of the actual time spent on said game.

I was around 700 hours in by the time I stopped playing Destiny so yeah that's a lot more than your average game.

Thanks

I'd say that's definitely VFM!

I've no issue paying £80 for something like Fallout 4 with the season pass, as I know I'll get 100+ hours out of that easy. I don't mind paying £50 for Forza, but I don't bother with the car packs (Porsche one excluded) as I don't feel I get the real benefit when there's so many cars included from the off. Very much depends on the game.

• Like 1