What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Nope, not fussed at all. Makes sense, they don't really have TV out in the wilds of Bolivia but everyone has a radio, plus it injects a bit of life to the game as otherwise all you'd hear is the odd car rolling past or your own footsteps.

It does, however, bug me that all the cars default to radio on when you get in them, even if you just got out after having it turned off! First thing I do when getting in a car is hit G to turn that noise off.

Nope, not fussed at all. Makes sense, they don't really have TV out in the wilds of Bolivia but everyone has a radio, plus it injects a bit of life to the game as otherwise all you'd hear is the odd car rolling past or your own footsteps.

It does, however, bug me that all the cars default to radio on when you get in them, even if you just got out after having it turned off! First thing I do when getting in a car is hit G to turn that noise off.

I wouldn't say it makes sense for the same radio station to be playing at every settlement. Some of them would be playing something different or nothing at all.

Personally I'd much rather just hear silence (the odd car, birds, my footsteps etc) than the Bolivian people spouted rubbish from the radio everywhere I go. ;)

Anyone have any recommendations for a 2 player game both local and online for the xbox one. Pretty much worn out Fifa and Infinity Warfare now, looking for something open world style or shooting. Most of the good ones seem to be online multiplayer only. Lucky enough the other half is alright we still have lads night with pizza and xbox haha

Rocket League? Absolutely fantastic game.

Anyone have any recommendations for a 2 player game both local and online for the xbox one. Pretty much worn out Fifa and Infinity Warfare now, looking for something open world style or shooting. Most of the good ones seem to be online multiplayer only. Lucky enough the other half is alright we still have lads night with pizza and xbox haha

Try dying light, great single player or multiplayer !

Not to sort that cable management :bleh:

Yes, for sure. Currently contemplating wiring from CableMods, but not the cheapest option...

Sexy braided stuff? Could always make your own?

Yeah, will probably end up doing just that

Ok, tidied the SATA cables somewhat and replaced the mobo and GFX power cables with BitFenix items

4586E0ED-C39A-4456-9334-716D1B6DBCE0_zpsoxemejfb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like my day one Xbox one just died.... e200 00000074 00000000

Looks to be an update that's caused it, just downloading an offline update see if I can bring it back... anyone else had this?

So offline update didn't work, had to reset to factory but I kept games and apps... that worked. Seems it points to internal hard disk errors so I hope it's not on its way out well at least until scorpio is out :lol:

• 1 month later...

So my Xbox has been behaving since my rescue....

Titanfall 2 is on sale with games with gold for £15 so thought why not....

Enjoying the campaign, not difficult but I'm feeling it's going to be short and basically an extended trainer for the multiplayer.

Anyone else excited for dirt 4 ? Seriously can't wait dirt was a game me and my mates use to dominate online but is so fun cause one mistake or loss of concentration and it could mean from first place to last with 90% of track complete haha. Also landrush is back and looks just as hard :)

Gaming laptops are always gonna run quite hot when pushed, I still own an older Dell XPS Gaming Laptop, and it was the best on the market back in the day, but yes, when pushed it would get hot, to the point that I found a workaround to control the fans to blow at 100% all the time while gaming (thank god for headphones)

If PC gaming, then it's best to get a proper tower based one. Although the idea of powerful gaming and being mobile is great, it does have it's drawbacks.

Even the super powerful Asus watercooled laptop, is gonna be noisy, and only properly "cool" when at home on the watercooling station.

Which at that point you might as well get a proper homesystem

Edited by BulletMagnet

• 3 weeks later...

MS do their E3 thing tonight at 2200, showing off the Scorpio for the first time.

Price will be £429, so it's going to need to be very special AND have some triple A exclusives. Scorpio £429, PS4 Pro £350 at launch; Xbone £429, PS4 £350 at launch. History repeating?

As an Xbox gamer I'm eager to see what it can do, but tbh I've no desire to upgrade right now. I don't have a 4K telly anyway and I'm definitely not buying a new one just for this!