What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I've been working my way through Dead Rising 4 this past few weeks. A bit clunky, but amusing none the less. On the plus side I sold it for almost double what I paid for it!

Now deciding what to buy next. I have Project Cars as a slow burner but can't decide between Rise of the tomb raider, or GTA V for the next game

Got thoroughly pi**ed off with BF1 tonight. Never suffered connection issues but tonight had the lot. Steady 9ms ping with 60MBPS DL and I couldn't even run across the maps. The little I got to play of the new game mode didnt seem that impressive, got absolutely steam rolled and it was only 16 people aside?

A friend was pretty much saying this yesterday after playing on Wednesday night. He found that people were jumping between teams mid game to maximise points which apparently you can do providing there is a free slot on the opposing side.

I didn't realise you could do this but I didn't witness lag or this last night.

This is all on Xbox one, what platform are you on?

Got thoroughly pi**ed off with BF1 tonight. Never suffered connection issues but tonight had the lot. Steady 9ms ping with 60MBPS DL and I couldn't even run across the maps. The little I got to play of the new game mode didnt seem that impressive, got absolutely steam rolled and it was only 16 people aside?

A friend was pretty much saying this yesterday after playing on Wednesday night. He found that people were jumping between teams mid game to maximise points which apparently you can do providing there is a free slot on the opposing side.

I didn't realise you could do this but I didn't witness lag or this last night.

This is all on Xbox one, what platform are you on?

Oh it was awful dude. Never had connection issues like that before. Wouldnt put me into games with my squad, kept switching teams between us and the best bit was it would you into a premium que where you get priority over others. Well good one because we're all premium players! Im on PS4 and had to switch it off in the end, thoroughly disappointed.

Tom Clancy Wildlands is a cracking game, especially if you have a mate playing coop. Got that one on PC. Also playing BF1 on Xbox One.

Definitely agree. I put about 2 hours in yesterday after my Mrs bought me the game, ...just starting to get used to it. :teeth:

Only annoying thing was that the drones range isn't very good. I don't know if you can upgrade it or anything but I was a little disappointed with it's range.

@olly350z that's interesting to know you're suffering on PSN, I'll try again on Live tonight.

A guy in the office was considering buying for PSN so I've told him to check the forums first.

@GM the drone range could be upgraded in the beta but I can't remember where :lol:

Did surprise me that the drone could only go about 20 ft away

Edited as iPhone change live to love.... :surrender:

Edited by Fodder
  • Like 1

@olly350z that's interesting to know you're suffering on PSN, I'll try again on Live tonight.

A guy in the office was considering buying for PSN so I've told him to check the forums first.

@GM the drone range could be upgraded in the beta but I can't remember where :lol:

Did surprise me that the drone could only go about 20 ft away

Edited as iPhone change live to love.... :surrender:

Thats whats made it so weird, I've had it since early access and never had these issues before, and Ive played alot. Im level 84, all classes doen etc but last night was just stress inducing

Im sure they'll patch it or stabilise there servers, but the other guys I was playing with were fine. Eugh!

Any one else struggling with the plane/heli stealing bits in GRW? There's a couple of areas where you're literally surrounded by A2A launchers, and they're respawning too so you've literally no chance. Flying low doesn't help when you have to get over a mountain, and flying around the map would take hours.

What am I missing?

Finally decided to upgrade by PS4 to a pro to take advantage of my 55 inch 4K tv (Panasonic tx-55cx700b). Fun to then find out it's not a HDR tv. Dammit when I bought it a couple of years ago the reviews were brilliant. Looks like I missed a trick.

Time to look at tv reviews again

Man maths ftw :D

I'm looking at 144mhz monitors for my PC. With the 1080, I've now officially switched to PCMR. Until the Xbox One Xtreme is released at E3 with Forza 7 in 4K and a VR headset to match, of course...

I couldn't be more chuffed with my Dell 2716dg. What it loses in color reproduction and viewing angles (like all TN panels) it makes up for in speed and sharpness. It transforms a pc even if all you do is surf, you can read the text while scrolling. Knowing you're a nvidia man, as am I, thought I'd mention it, cos it's pretty much the cheapest gsync and is fantastic for gaming, it also has a really nice stand, but no vesa for wall mount. Don't get 4k yet, even a 1080 gtx just won't drive it how you'll want. 1440p will be the sweet spot for at least the next 5 years.

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1