What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Eventually got round to fitting a new dvd drive in my xbone so I picked up a couple of older games. Witcher and Doom. Doom is pretty decent in a nostalgic kinda way. I've barely scratched the surface of Witcher but looks good.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Doom is immense, one of my favourite games of the year. Witcher 3 I played 10 mins of then got bored. Definitely my loss, I should prob go back to that at some point...

Currently playing Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition as it was free on XBL, it's a poor man's GTA but still quite good fun. Kung fu is always cool :D

Doom is immense, one of my favourite games of the year. Witcher 3 I played 10 mins of then got bored. Definitely my loss, I should prob go back to that at some point...

Currently playing Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition as it was free on XBL, it's a poor man's GTA but still quite good fun. Kung fu is always cool :D

I concur. Doom game of 2016, witcher 3 nice, but slightly long winded, I couldn't get through it either. Still play GTAV online on PC fairly frequently, its the perfect sandbox.

I'm currently playing the crap out of pro evolution soccer 2017 on PS4. PES 2017 is MAJESTIC, the best football game ever by miles. The master league is the best its ever been. I play on legend difficulty against cpu.

I passed a few save points on whitcher and ended up in a level I could do due to love health and an empty inventory. I don't fancy restarting so that ruined the game for me. I expect such issues are long since patched.

Doom looked fun but I haven't played it yet.

I'm currently playing mafia3 which I got cheap. It's no GTA but I'm enjoying it more than most games of late. I'm also jumping in and out of fallout 4 now that the mods have finally arrived on PS4

I passed a few save points on whitcher and ended up in a level I couldn't do due to love health and an empty inventory. I didnt fancy restarting so that ruined the game for me. I expect such issues are long since patched.

Doom looked fun but I haven't played it yet.

I'm currently playing mafia3 which I got cheap. It's no GTA but I'm enjoying it more than most games of late. I'm also jumping in and out of fallout 4 now that the mods have finally arrived on PS4

Edited by Blocko

I'm playing Mafia 3 too, on & off in between BF1. ;)

You're right as it's not as good as GTAV but it's unique in it's own little ways which keeps me interested. Gutted about one thing though as I haven't come across any planes or helicopters which is a bit poor tbh especially with such a big map area to explore.

What are these "mods" for Fallout 4 then?

I've still got that game but haven't touched it in months.

Basically cheats. I've added loads of resources and also edited the settlement size but there are loads ranging from guns to textures etc. Less on PS4 than than other platforms but has added playability.

Only issue for me with mafia is that the weapons are rubbish. I basically stealth everything

Completed mafia lll now on the last of us remastered which came with the ps4 hopefully getting some vouchers for crimbo if so I'll get bf1 would like a good racing game so I can get my rig back out looking forward to pc2 oh and rdr2 next year

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Robchriscross

Basically cheats. I've added loads of resources and also edited the settlement size but there are loads ranging from guns to textures etc. Less on PS4 than than other platforms but has added playability.

Only issue for me with mafia is that the weapons are rubbish. I basically stealth everything

Ah I see.

On Mafia 3 I tend to just use the AK47 and the Magnum style revolver. Prefer being stealthy when I can though. ;)

I passed a few save points on whitcher and ended up in a level I couldn't do due to love health and an empty inventory. I didnt fancy restarting so that ruined the game for me. I expect such issues are long since patched.

I'm fairly sure you'd be able to back out of that mission/level/quest, go do other stuff and come back to it when you're ready, I kind of like the way you can do stuff before you're ready. My main issue was that there were 3 or 4 special armour/weapon sets which when worn together were far more powerful than all the other stuff, so basically you have the choice of fast&low armour/balanced/slow&heavy armour, there's not really any other choice. Something like Dark Souls has a ton of different armours/weapons where you can mix and match for various results.

Smashing Battlefield lately, by far the best game to date on the PS4. When the crews online we very rarely do badly. Now level 69 with all classes level 10 and higher

Throughly enjoyed mafia 3 but like others have said over far too quickly and lots of missed opportunities

Now fallout 4 with the release of user based mods. Wow. I recommend for anyone who hasn't played the fallout range give them ago. I hadnt until its release last year and Ive not looked back

I've been playing Watch Dogs 2 (superb commentary on modern life as well as a great sandbox), but even better was System Shock 2. £1.74 on Steam, 17 years old, and utterly brilliant.

If you've never played it, you really must. The story holds up incredibly well, and even the graphics & controls are on the acceptable side of old school. This must've been terrifying to play when it first came out, and if ever a game was ripe for remake you'd hope it was this.

Seriously, it's a couple of quid, what have you got to lose?

Still playing BF1 (badly) and enjoying it, frustration does creep in every now and again but I keep going back for more even if it's only for a couple of back to back team death match games.

I really should revisit some of those games I didn't complete the past couple of years.

Here's to a fantastic 2017 of gaming :thumbs:

Edited by Fodder

So what games are people looking forward to this year?

I'm waiting on two games that I really want and possibly a third if it is coming out this year. Specifically;

• "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands" ~ release date March 2017.
  • "Sniper Ghost Warrior 3" ~ release date April 2017.
  • "Gran Turismo 7"? or "Sport?" ~ release date unknown

:thumbs: