What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Do Scan still use ShittyLink as their courier?

Scan have used DPD for years, they mention on their website they've used them since 2010. I've got free next day delivery on my account too, I use them quite a bit.

So, got a Vive over the weekend. The experience is amazing but anything ~2 meters away gets a bit too blurry for me. Think its probably 2-3 generations away from being excellent. Its still a pretty amazing experience though. I brought mine from Ebay with the intention of selling it on in a few months so hopefully won’t loose more than £100 and may not even loose anything.

That moment when you go to lean on something only to realise that it’s not a physical object and you have no idea what part of your actual room your in and what your about to crashing through…. LOLZ

Edited by Randy_Baton

GTA'er here. I'm rather addicted.

I'm waiting for the day they release a 350z or 370z. That would make me rather happy.

If you have the PC version you can get both from GTA Mods:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/search/350z

https://www.gta5-mods.com/search/370z

Sadly on PS4, but thanks. Seen some of the mods for Porsches, Audis and BMWs and they looks insanely good.

I'll stick with the GTR. It's free and goes like stink! If only it were free in the real world.

I'm on PS4. Not been buying much on the game front busy saving for a wedding and just brought two cars. Have 5 cars on the drive now so really need to start selling things. As a result I'm playing older titles:

Fifa 17

Cod ATM modern warefare remastered

Deus Ex

Mirrors edge

Project cars

Pretty much waiting for Mass Effect

• 3 weeks later...

:D

'Tis a great game, I never actually played it the first time round so this is like a brand new Burnout for me!

It is THE burnout game for me, played it to death first time around and bough 'big island' expansion..... sadly that was for the PS3 so will need to reinvest at some point.

The stunt achievements got quite difficult as you needed more and more randoms to complete the challenges IIRC.