What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I was a little unsure, but the second I held it in my hands I knew it was worth it :) The weighting, the rubber grips, the buttons, the adjustable/changeable sticks, the paddles... You need this in your life!

Best pad I've ever used, ahead of both SNES and N64. And that's saying something.

• Like 1

That's good to know..... does it bounce ok when frustrated? :lol:

Actually it's been a while since I've checked for a software update for the pad. Will check that next time I'm online but an elite controller maybe on the cards.... it's a normal controller as far as the OH is concerned...... :lol:

Get the Elite, it's worth every penny, promise.

Just Googled that out of interest, ....definitely expensive but I like that you can change the button mapping layouts from what I read. I'd probably buy it just for that feature if I had an Xbox1.

@Fodder ~ I occasionally change my class too when I feel it's needed. Like I was playing TDM the other night and just kept dying when I was a Scout as the fire fights were just too close. Changed to the Support class and started to do much better. ;)

I was a little unsure, but the second I held it in my hands I knew it was worth it :) The weighting, the rubber grips, the buttons, the adjustable/changeable sticks, the paddles... You need this in your life!

Best pad I've ever used, ahead of both SNES and N64. And that's saying something.

N64 pad is awful! I was using one last weekend playing goldeneye! So unrefined lol!

I got Dirt Rally last night. Can't keep the car in a straight line!

Amazing game, with a proper steering wheel & pedal set up it's next level.

Seems unplayable with joypad. Maybe I need to play with the settings. I did briefly but it didn't improve much.

Edited by TT350

Seems unplayable with joypad. Maybe I need to play with the settings. I did briefly but it didn't inprove much.

As far as I've seen it's a pretty hardcore sim so not something you could jump into arcade style. Perserve and I'm sure it will come together

Seems unplayable with joypad. Maybe I need to play with the settings. I did briefly but it didn't inprove much.

As far as I've seen it's a pretty hardcore sim so not something you could jump into arcade style. Perserve and I'm sure it will come together

I haven't played Dirt Rally in ages as I got f***ed off with it, ...just not fun to play imo for a few reasons;

When doing the timed rally stages the split time pops up and blocks your view for a brief few seconds usually just before a corner making you crash.

Also the hill climbs are a nightmare with no co-driver calling the corners so you just have to repeatedly play it until you gather how fast you can actually push it around the bends.

I'm using a PS4 controller so it might be a lot better with a proper steering wheel set up but I doubt it. I'm just hoping that the new GT game when it arrives (next year) will be awesome as I still haven't found a racing game I truly haven't got bored of or annoyed at yet.

Been waiting for dishonoured 2 but as Ekona said pc review is full of hate atm. Finished shadow warrior 2 other week so bought hard reset this weekend for sommat to do at 3.79 didn't break bank . Waiting for space marines death wing now 9 Dec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was playing doom up to about 30 minutes ago when my pc overheated and crashed again! I love amd for value for money but they run too bloody hot so I've deserted and gone to intel and just bought an i7 6700k, asus motherboard

and 32 GB of ddr4 ram from ebuyer (may of got a bit carried away) :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned but battlefield 1 and titsnfall 2 are on offer into Xbox live gold members for about £32 each. Xbox one digital copies as a Black Friday promotion.

COD is still full price and didn't look to see if anything else was reduced.

By the way is anyone else confused as to why Black Friday has started a week early and lasting the whole week?!?

Caved in, just bought BF1. Titanfall 2 will be next..!

Going to update my system though - need a new MB, RAM, CPU, GPU. my first port of call is always overclockers.co.uk anyone got a good suggestion?

my suggestion would be to switch to Scan.co.uk, as most times it will be cheaper from Scan than from OcUK