What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

http://kotaku.com/ma...tchy-1787634269

Check out the video at the bottom, it's hysterically bad :D

Some of those so called "glitches" are people just doing it on purpose like the car not starting one but I grant you the rest don't look too good. :surrender::lol:

I've haven't experienced any problems yet though on my PS4 version (touch wood). Yes the AI can be a bit incompetent at times but I'd hardly call that a glitch, ..more poor programming. :dry:

Still I'm enjoying the game as a whole. ;)

...so with that in hand & "Just Cause 3"

JC3 was/is in the store's October sale for £25 so I thought I'd give it a go... not played it much yet though.

I really enjoyed JC3 but after completing all the missions and things I decided to put it towards a new game.

It's a great game though and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I'd say when you do play it though you're best off liberating as many of the towns/villages as you can before getting too deep into the main story mode/missions. It just makes it easier I found plus it's a lot of fun and good practice for learning how to use all the gadgets/guns etc. ;)

So many good games at the moment, struggling to prioritise what to get.

I've bough Gears of War 4, but i also want Forza Horizon, Battlefield and the new TitanFall. I also want the new Final Fantasy thats out next month :(

Not sure what to go for either - I'm real tempted to go for GOW4, Titanfall 2 and battfield 1 but £100 for bf1! Crazy money! I think my PC needs an upgrade too shiny new I7 32GB Ram and the latest Nvidia in SLI should do the trick..then HTC Vive.. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

If you get the fat daddy package it's £104.98 on origin :headhurt:

Got it on Xbox one for £35 (pre order from Tesco with a discount code), the packages are full of tat unless you're a collector so you need the game and possible the season pass if that bothers you which on PC I can't see costing more that £65 although I've not looked it up.

I've got it, I'm just playing destiny at the moment though really.

How is it these days? I enjoyed it for a while, but found it a bit too repetitive doing the same quests day in day out, week in week out. When that expansion came out that didn't include a raid and was basically go get the same weapons but at a slightly higher power I was off. Loved Vault of Glass though, that was great fun, the second raid not so much as I could solo the whole thing which kinda takes the fun out of multiplayer.

Just a short note, ....because it's my Birthday I received "Battlefield 1" as a surprise gift from the Mrs. If you enjoy FPS games this one is a must imo.

It is amazing. Probably the best game of this type that I've ever played. B)

Just finished playing two games of capture the flag (my first foray into 'p on BF1) and its utter bedlam...... fantastic fun but the WTF!! :lol:

On my first game I got "killing machine" as i found an armoured car and just ran between checkpoints running enemy over while my mate was in the machine gun.... absolutely nuts but great fun :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just a short note, ....because it's my Birthday I received "Battlefield 1" as a surprise gift from the Mrs. If you enjoy FPS games this one is a must imo.

It is amazing. Probably the best game of this type that I've ever played. B)

Just finished playing two games of capture the flag (my first foray into 'p on BF1) and its utter bedlam...... fantastic fun but the WTF!! :lol:

On my first game I got "killing machine" as i found an armoured car and just ran between checkpoints running enemy over while my mate was in the machine gun.... absolutely nuts but great fun :thumbs:

I haven't even delved into the multiplayer yet. Just on the campaign mode which is epic. B):D

I've got it, I'm just playing destiny at the moment though really.

How is it these days? I enjoyed it for a while, but found it a bit too repetitive doing the same quests day in day out, week in week out. When that expansion came out that didn't include a raid and was basically go get the same weapons but at a slightly higher power I was off. Loved Vault of Glass though, that was great fun, the second raid not so much as I could solo the whole thing which kinda takes the fun out of multiplayer.

The taken king expansion basically made all old weapons and armour obsolete, the levels pretty much doubled from 170 to 335 as the max and brought in a new enemy class (the taken). Also added a new playable area called the dreadnaught.

With the latest rise of iron expansion light level has now been raised to 400 but taken king gear can be infused up to that level and another new enemy class (the splicers) and added the plaguelands which is on Earth.

Its pretty much the same old same old but there is the oryx raid and the new wrath of the machine raid too. Also a lot of the strikes have a few different variations now with the taken enemies and the latest splicer enemies so they aren't identical each time you play them. Its always going to have an element of repetition in though. I just enjoy playing it with the group of my friends that I play it with, if I was playing it solo I'd have ditched it a long time ago I think.

Still thinking about BF1, did like the Beta, especially when horseback and taking people out with the sabre

Haven't ridden horseback yet so looking forward to that now.

Been the tank driver which was great especially with all the destructive scenery/buildings etc. Flying a plane currently which is pretty tough going although extremely satisfying when you hit your mark. ;)

Definitely a worthy purchase and as Jay mentions a game that lives up to the hype. B)

• 2 weeks later...

So I completed BF1 campaign relatively quickly for me, it may be short but it is brilliant.

Had a few goes on MP and as with all BF games it's important to work as a team (no surprises) but it's utter mayhem and I haven't laughed so much in a game for quite some time. I'm rubbish at games so maybe I don't take it that seriously which may help but friends were saying the same.

There are bugs in there and I've hit lag a few times but the main downside to me is the MP rounds take soooo long, most games I've had have been around 30 minutes per round (mainly capture the flag or whatever the mode is called) which in itself isn't bad it's just some times I only have 30 minutes to grab a game so I need to plan a quick blast a bit better :lol:

So I completed BF1 campaign relatively quickly for me, it may be short but it is brilliant.

Had a few goes on MP and as with all BF games it's important to work as a team (no surprises) but it's utter mayhem and I haven't laughed so much in a game for quite some time. I'm rubbish at games so maybe I don't take it that seriously which may help but friends were saying the same.

There are bugs in there and I've hit lag a few times but the main downside to me is the MP rounds take soooo long, most games I've had have been around 30 minutes per round (mainly capture the flag or whatever the mode is called) which in itself isn't bad it's just some times I only have 30 minutes to grab a game so I need to plan a quick blast a bit better :lol:

I completed the campaign fairly quickly too (on normal level), in fact I did that before I even played one game of MP.

Been playing MP now and it is fantastic I agree.

When using "Quick Match ~ Team Deathmatch" I've found those games to take around 10 minutes on average. I tend to enjoy playing the "Operations" more though where the games are 40-64 players and focus around securing two or three objectives in a sector followed by pushing forward once you capture a sector to the next.

Those games vary massively in length of playtime but I find them so much more involving as the areas are huge and as I play predominately as a "Scout" I'm able to snipe much better.

Bit confusing at times this game with the ranking up as each individual class has it's own ranking system as well as an overall soldier ranking from what I can tell. Am almost a rank 1 Scout now but am overall a rank 6 soldier I believe. ;)

What rank have you got to Fodder?

@GM I think I'm only rank 4 overall and am mainly support.

I've typically been playing the capture the flag type game. A stand out moment was on a map which I think was a French town with a train track running through, I found an armoured car which I jumped in, drove around until I found my mate and told him to jump in.... we were chasing down infantry and those he couldn't shoot I was running over. If we encountered armour I'd race in the opposite direction and repair down alleyways etc.

So much fun, we both couldn't stop laughing and I apparently got killing machine accolade.

Really needs to be played in party to get the most out of it.