What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Glad I'm not the only one enjoying it! I caught a drowzee at work today :lol:

IMG_2016-07-15-15022548.png

Nice! Managed to get myself a Magikarp, Eevee, Venonat, Caterpie too this evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice! Managed to get myself a Magikarp, Eevee, Venonat, Caterpie too this evening!

Are you finding them pop up quite frequently? I'm not having as many encounters as I'd like. Magikarp - were you near water then?

Are you finding them pop up quite frequently? I'm not having as many encounters as I'd like. Magikarp - were you near water then?

I just drove around in the zed for about an hour and caught maybe 30 Pokemon, and hit maybe 40+ pokestops lol

Magikarp was not near water no, just random.

Far Harbor was much, much better than I thought it was going to be. Proper huge, well worth the money.

The other silly little things like Automatron and the Wasteland stuff had nothing interesting to me. The AT storyline bugged for me right at the end too, very nearly had to start the whole thing again!

• Like 1

Picked up uncharted a thiefs end on the prime day deals, enjoying the game but far too many cut scenes early on which seem to be reducing not further I go.

Not played BF4 for a while, may have to fire it up also in readiness for battlefield 1 however I'm not so sure it will do any good as it seems to be a much different play style due to weapon limitations etc. Does look awesome :)

• Like 1

Morning All, :D

I am back into battlefield 4 on the Xbox one atm, in preparation for battlefield 1. Cant wait.

Anyone still play it?

Stu

I've done that also. Had an amazing afternoon playing it and got some great high scores.

I am back into battlefield 4 on the Xbox one atm, in preparation for battlefield 1. Cant wait.

Anyone still play it?

Stu

I've done that also. Had an amazing afternoon playing it and got some great high scores.

You on Xbox or PS Linus27? :)

Far Harbor was much, much better than I thought it was going to be. Proper huge, well worth the money.

The other silly little things like Automatron and the Wasteland stuff had nothing interesting to me. The AT storyline bugged for me right at the end too, very nearly had to start the whole thing again!

Thanks for that, thought the other bit where not going to be much good, is it worth getting the whole package or just Far Harbour? is there

anything else worth having on the disc.

I'd just get Far Harbor for now, the second bit of proper DLC (Nuka World) is due next month. That'll almost certainly be worth the cash again, I reckon. :thumbs:

Didn't know about that, thanks! do you think they will put that on a disc with far Harbour, or keep it as a separate money maker?

Anyone still play it?

Stu

You on Xbox or PS Linus27? :)

Xbox One mate :)

• Like 1

Didn't know about that, thanks! do you think they will put that on a disc with far Harbour, or keep it as a separate money maker?

I don't think so, I reckon they'll probably just do a GOTY edition in time for Xmas. Is Far Harbor even available on disc? I've only ever seen people buy it via PSN/XBL/Steam.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone getting "no mans sky"? I've been really unsure however I ordered over the weekend while a bit merry :lol:

I'm undecided, it looks quite good but not sure if it'll wear thin fairly quickly?

Not sure it needs a billion or so planets in it, it'll be interesting to see if there is enough variation between worlds and game play to make it fun.

Anyone getting "no mans sky"? I've been really unsure however I ordered over the weekend while a bit merry :lol:

I'm undecided, it looks quite good but not sure if it'll wear thin fairly quickly?

Not sure it needs a billion or so planets in it, it'll be interesting to see if there is enough variation between worlds and game play to make it fun.

Pretty much my thoughts but there is a huge day one patch which has pretty much changed a lot of the game dynamics seemingly allaying some of those concerns.

Will report back once I've had a couple of hours game time which will most likely be the weekend now.... Can't believe I've agreed to do couch to 5k at my advancing age and waistline :lol: