What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I've just started again on The Division. It's hard work grinding up to level 30 again! But the dark zone is still full of backstabbing wasters and I love it!

Edited by S7nny

I binned off Forza 6 quite quickly... as Dan says the wheel support was awful. Never felt in control of the car.

Project Cars was excellent, when it worked. The only racing game i play nowadays though is F1 2015. This is brilliant with a wheel.

Dirt Rally is fantastic, but ridiculously hard and needs a lot of concentration so I tend not to play it when I've had a long day or not in the best of moods. "Rear right feels a little flat" WILL YOU **** OFF!!! :lol:

Anyone gonna pick up a copy of Assetto Corsa when it comes out?

I've been away and looking forward to playing the first DLC for the Division, anyone sampled it yet and their thoughts? I suspect Will has been playing it :lol:

Ah well just getting ready for a 10 hour flight so will have to make do with bejewelled or whatever else is available :(

Just playing The Crew for the first time on XBone. It's free on XBL this month... i'm an hour in to it and impressed so far. These last few years i pick games up and then turn them off again after 10 mins but this is cool. Very NFS Underground so far, with the same handling.

Playing the new Division dlc right now. Impressed so far with the Underground expansion. Drops are much better as are the rewards in general. Currently I'd say your better off in the underground than the dz, it's all high end / gear-sets here and I've already replaced all my weapons. I could never do that in 1-2 hours farming 'troll-land' DZ

Edited by blaqkaudio

Has anybody played 'Inside' yet? its the new game from the guy who made limbo, it only came out on the 7th. I think the less you know about it the better as letting the story/world unfold is half the fun.

Best thing I can say about it is that it really reminds me of the 90's classic 'Another World'

Probably played it for 2 hours tonight and the save progress puts me just over half way.

Can't find my physical copy of red dead redemption so just bought off the 360 store for £6.24 :)

Will fire it up over the weekend ;)

Installed last night and had a blast, graphics obviously feel dated and combat system gets some getting used to again but it's such a good game still.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was from the pokemon era!

I think I'm probably 10 years your senior so back in my Primary school days it was WF cards & the Garbage Pail Kids with the latter being my preferred choice (even if my Mum did hate those stickers). :teeth:

I finished 'Inside' today and its an amazing story. It only took me 3.2 hours to complete, so at £14 (and with little replay value) the cost per hour is a little high, but well worth it.

As an experience its probably somewhere high up in my top 10 games of all time.

Ashamed to say that at the age of 28, I just downloaded the Pokemon Go app for iPhone. What a blast from the past. Still got most of the original 150 cards in mint condition somewhere in the loft!

It is quite intriguing how this new phone app forces you to go outside and actually get some fresh air and exercise. Any game that manages to have that effect on people creatively gets a big thumbs up from me! :thumbs:

• Like 2

I'm 37, and was playing it with a guy of 35 and another of 46 yesterday.

Fun has no age limits :D

Still getting to terms with it, as I've only had it for about 30 minutes. Already managed to catch:

- Charmander

- Weeble (2)

- Pidgey

- Ratatta

All of which seem to call my office: Home! :lol:

• Like 1