What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Finally bailed on Dirty Bomb as my go to FPS, Overwatch has stuck the final nail in it's coffin I think. I gave in and joined my friends on Overwatch.

My thoughts after the weekend of solid play...

Good: Polished all around, not early access, no pay to win or pay walls, no subscription, a lot of character choice to keep you busy, decent amount of maps, wide variety of play styles possible.

Bad: The graphic style I really hate, it's a very arcade like constant action feel which I don't like as much, a few characters feel very overpowered when used properly, a few extremely frustrating classes that have zero skill abilities (literal aim bots).

Overall, yeah it's nice and I'll keep playing it. It's not entirely my preference for FPS but it's the direction everyone else has taken so it doesn't leave much option, as the larger player base means better matchmaking etc.

You guys should really make separate threads for PC and consoles :p seem to be a few PC gamers here but it gets drowned out by the console peasants :lol:

• Like 1

Lets make a thread for us PC gamers :)

I'm hoping to get a PC sorted early next year. I'm on the fence about going with a 980 for less money or a 1080 to be future proof for some time. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.

Gotten well and truly lost in Witcher 3. I think I'm into the third act now, but I've got the DLC for when that's over (and there's NG+).

I've even ordered a physical set of Gwent cards because I'm a loser.

Edited by RavenDW

Finally bailed on Dirty Bomb as my go to FPS, Overwatch has stuck the final nail in it's coffin I think. I gave in and joined my friends on Overwatch.

My thoughts after the weekend of solid play...

Good: Polished all around, not early access, no pay to win or pay walls, no subscription, a lot of character choice to keep you busy, decent amount of maps, wide variety of play styles possible.

Bad: The graphic style I really hate, it's a very arcade like constant action feel which I don't like as much, a few characters feel very overpowered when used properly, a few extremely frustrating classes that have zero skill abilities (literal aim bots).

Overall, yeah it's nice and I'll keep playing it. It's not entirely my preference for FPS but it's the direction everyone else has taken so it doesn't leave much option, as the larger player base means better matchmaking etc.

You guys should really make separate threads for PC and consoles :p seem to be a few PC gamers here but it gets drowned out by the console peasants :lol:

I caved into this,

Was on Total War: Warhammer for a week, loved it, epic game. But takes up a lot of time for a single session once you're far into the campaign.

So I picked up Overwatch Saturday, Played the BETA and loved it. Awesome game.

I think the graphics suit the style of the game, Unsure of balance issues. Tracer is a bitch ass whore, but then again she is very week if you can spot her early on.

Don't think I've had an issue where I see someone playing a hero and this...Pfft GG.

If we had a seperate PC gamers thread, at least people would have at least heard of dayz lol

Sorry, but old game that flopped.

Was amazing, revolutionising game when the mod first came out for Arma. Only reason I bought Arma, along with I think it was around 60% increase of sale for Arma since the mod.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that was it, it never really evolved from the Mod, nothing really changed, bugs and glitches were still there.

I had huge fun in the Mod, however I never bought the release and wouldn't plan to any time soon.

But at least we can thank Dayz for starting a chain reaction of Survival games over the last few years :thumbs:

• Like 1

If we had a seperate PC gamers thread, at least people would have at least heard of dayz lol

Sorry, but old game that flopped.

Was amazing, revolutionising game when the mod first came out for Arma. Only reason I bought Arma, along with I think it was around 60% increase of sale for Arma since the mod.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that was it, it never really evolved from the Mod, nothing really changed, bugs and glitches were still there.

I had huge fun in the Mod, however I never bought the release and wouldn't plan to any time soon.

But at least we can thank Dayz for starting a chain reaction of Survival games over the last few years :thumbs:

No i disagree with that, we tried the mod and didnt enjoy it that much, the SA is still evolving and has progressed, even since I started it. It still has glitches but a big change at the moment is the change of the graphics system, which will hopefully increase the FPS for the players - mines on 90 out of town, and around 30 in cherno etc.

Dayz is still getting more popular, but development has slowed down due to splitting the time with making it for sony as well - personally I think it wont do the game justice on PS4.

I had to laugh though, my mates say I am way to into (even have a map of chernarus in my wallet..more for a laugh than actually using it!) but saw something on live leak about a girl playing it, and a neighbor calling the cops on her, who came and raided the house. Turned out she was being held hostage and was screaming at the pc 'please dont hurt me, oh god im bleeding, please someone help me im going to bleed out etc'!

• Like 1

^^ Looks awesome, ...just wish it was available on the PS4 for us Sony guys. :byebye:

Been playing "Just Cause 3" after I bought it last weekend. 400 Square miles of Islands to explore ~ very interesting game so far. ;)

as it made by Microsoft own studios i cant see you getting forza anytime soon but at least you have that new Gran turismo lite coming out soon ;)

And just Cause 3 is probably the best game i have played this year

Edited by StevoD

^^ Looks awesome, ...just wish it was available on the PS4 for us Sony guys. :byebye:

Been playing "Just Cause 3" after I bought it last weekend. 400 Square miles of Islands to explore ~ very interesting game so far. ;)

as it made by Microsoft own studios i cant see you getting forza anytime soon but at least you have that new Gran turismo lite coming out soon ;)

Yes I've spotted that GT is coming to the PS4 at some point so I'm eagerly awaiting that. :D

Not been able to play too much of Just Cause 3 yet Steve but it's definitely a good game. Bit like GTA5 but better imo.

Really like being able to use the grappling hook, parachute & wing suit plus all the vehicles available seem good so far. :thumbs:

Yes I've spotted that GT is coming to the PS4 at some point so I'm eagerly awaiting that. :D

Not been able to play too much of Just Cause 3 yet Steve but it's definitely a good game. Bit like GTA5 but better imo.

Really like being able to use the grappling hook, parachute & wing suit plus all the vehicles available seem good so far. :thumbs:

Thing is i dont play JC3 seriously i play it more like this

• Like 1

I'm mainly on GTA V these days, either that or FIFA 16... want to get into a good racing game with realistic handling/modding, but I don't know which one to take!

"Dirt Rally" is by far one of the best driving games I've played on the PS4 although it is a little too hard at times which can be frustrating.

Despite what some people have said though I thought "Project Cars" was/is a good driving game. It's not the most realistic but it is a lot of fun with a great mix of vehicles & can be had pretty cheaply now on eBay etc.

Still for me I'm waiting for Gran Turismo to truly satisfy my driving game needs as in the past nothing else has come close to it for me so I'm hoping it will be even better on the new generation console. :thumbs:

I'm mainly on GTA V these days, either that or FIFA 16... want to get into a good racing game with realistic handling/modding, but I don't know which one to take!

"Dirt Rally" is by far one of the best driving games I've played on the PS4 although it is a little too hard at times which can be frustrating.

Despite what some people have said though I thought "Project Cars" was/is a good driving game. It's not the most realistic but it is a lot of fun with a great mix of vehicles & can be had pretty cheaply now on eBay etc.

Still for me I'm waiting for Gran Turismo to truly satisfy my driving game needs as in the past nothing else has come close to it for me so I'm hoping it will be even better on the new generation console. :thumbs:

Forza 6 is quite decent

Edited by StevoD

i'm still playing GTA5! almost 100% complete, just got to find the last of those tossing letter scraps.

I had completed it all on PS3, but when I switched to PS4, I don't care too much for the story mode. Just playing online! :D

• Like 1

PCars is bugged to hell. Great game when it works, it just never works :lol:

Forza 6 is ace, but wheel support is a little off in terms of feel and calibrations, which is a bit irritating. If you're happy using a pad though it's great fun.