What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I've ended up buying Civ 4: Colonization for a bit of nostalgia - although it is the remake. Having had a few goes at it I'm now tempted to just pay the colossal £5 asking price for the actual original version that I used to play on the Commodore Amiga 500. Oh how far games have come...

Maybe it came out after the first DLC? Not sure but it still makes me hate them. The fact that buying the game then comes with the requirement of a season pass to avoid paying full price for DLC that hasn't even come out yet... ugh.

It's a peev of mine too. Also the we COD infinite ware fare comes bundled with modern warfare remastered for ~£90!!! So those that really enjoyed that game have to shell out on another that they aren't really interested in (me included) and would be willing to buy the game as a stand alone at a reasonable price!

I would imagine it'll come out as a standalone DLC after a few months as most COD stuff does. It'll probably be a case of rose tinted specs too, as good as it was it's still 9 years old.

This thread becomes irrelevant soon..... 2 weeks until Warhammer: Total War! Game of the century! :p

Amen. Had it on pre-order since Feb, i CANNOT wait. I've always wished for a Warhammer themed Total War game since the days of Medieval Total War and now its happening :yahoo:

This thread becomes irrelevant soon..... 2 weeks until Warhammer: Total War! Game of the century! :p

Amen. Had it on pre-order since Feb, i CANNOT wait. I've always wished for a Warhammer themed Total War game since the days of Medieval Total War and now its happening :yahoo:

I think I may have found a new game for my dad then... He is still playing Rome total war, modded and has, erm thousands of hours in it, no joke. The wonders of retirement!

• Like 1

Make sure the PC is up to spec to handle it, the recent lot of Total War games are demanding.

recommended is i5-4570, 8GB, GTX760

Not too bad, I can't remember what I last put my dads gaming rig to, he might be due an upgrade!

Make sure the PC is up to spec to handle it, the recent lot of Total War games are demanding.

True and False.

The one thing that annoys me with Total war, is that they try and market to everyone, they will scale it down, give the option for lower spec PC's to run it, reducing the maximum out put it COULD be.

However I think they might of scrapped this method for Warhammer, as it has a whole new world environment.

So excited :lol: And I have to spend the first 3 days of Launch up in sodding York for work :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Yeah loving doom also its very addicting. Going to get that quantum break next anyone tried it ?

Girlfriend Bought it and played it. From what i saw, looks like 30-40% gameplay and 60-70% Movie :lol:

Yeah loving doom also its very addicting. Going to get that quantum break next anyone tried it ?

Girlfriend Bought it and played it. From what i saw, looks like 30-40% gameplay and 60-70% Movie :lol:

Hmm might wait then lol did see that it was a movie/clips style game but was hoping for more gameplay.

Don't get much time to play games at the moment. I am in the middle of finishing a PhD thesis and starting up a company with a colleague at the same time so free time a little tight. However having had a very busy week last week and with a couple of jobs away from home this week and next, with Claire working yesterday I decided, after giving the Zed a wash, polish and wax, to start on Final Fantasy 6. I like the final fantasy series, adore FF5 and enjoyed FF7. Liked others in the series too, less so the most recent ones. Anyway I have had FF6 downloaded on my PS3 for a couple of years (along with 5,7,8,9 and 10) and never got round to playing it. So got started on it. About 90 mins into it, enjoying the initial premise for the story, still wish more FF games subscribed to the job system of 5. Made for great tactical play with loads to think about and made it highly replayable even though you know the story.

It will probably take me until christmas to get through it but at least it means I don't have to worry about buying a PS4 yet.

Still playing the division, finished the main story mode night before last... Have only ventured into the dark zone once before but I'll be going in again soon... I'm a solo player so I don't expect to be able to achieve much.

On a side note my live is due to expire in a few weeks time, anyone got any good recommendations for cheaper pre paid? Last year I got a cheap one via play.com or whatever it's called these days however that was a bit of a pain as I'd forgotten it was a marketplace and had to chase the seller to send me the code.

Thanks

On a side note my live is due to expire in a few weeks time, anyone got any good recommendations for cheaper pre paid? Last year I got a cheap one via play.com or whatever it's called these days however that was a bit of a pain as I'd forgotten it was a marketplace and had to chase the seller to send me the code.

Thanks

I've used cdkeys.com the past couple of years.

• Like 1