What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Nah, that's not me, I don't have white undies....

Where they once white? :lol:

To be honest I'd love a proper gaming PC but I can no longer justify the cost and my gaming these days tends to be the odd hour here or there so it wouldn't be used as much as it should then bang it's out of date :(

Oh dear, you poor console owners will never see how good The Division actually looks

#pc_master_race

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But to be fair, the Beta servers are gonna get wiped anyway, so all of us that have enjoyed the Beta can start from scratch once more.

I'm a PC gamer too, but I actually prefer consoles. It's worth the slight downgrade in graphics in my eyes.

If you were a TRUE PC gamer, then you would have forsaken the crude technology of lesser consoles.

What is that I hear? It was cheaper to buy a next generation console than to upgrade the PC?

Oh? The last game you played was Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne?

Thy shall repent thy sins and return to the fold of the master race, cast aside the unworthy machinery and devote thyself to the ways of watercooled quadcores, 128GB of RAM and GTX 1080 Titans

I've actually just upgraded my machine as it happens! WoW does not feature on my playlist, however...

Oh dear, you poor console owners will never see how good The Division actually looks

#pc_master_race

But to be fair, the Beta servers are gonna get wiped anyway, so all of us that have enjoyed the Beta can start from scratch once more.

I'm a PC gamer too, but I actually prefer consoles. It's worth the slight downgrade in graphics in my eyes.

If you were a TRUE PC gamer, then you would have forsaken the crude technology of lesser consoles.

What is that I hear? It was cheaper to buy a next generation console than to upgrade the PC?

Thy shall repent thy sins and return to the fold of the master race, cast aside the unworthy machinery and devote thyself to the ways of watercooled quadcores, 128GB of RAM and GTX 1080 Titans

I've actually just upgraded my machine as it happens! WoW does not feature on my playlist, however...

A TRUE PC gamer would have known that I was NOT talking about WoW...

Edited by BulletMagnet

Back "in the day" I built a watercooled PC full of cold cathode lights and a custom case that'd I'd built a 300mm fan into the side panel for extra cooling. Quite a while ago now though.

Was absolutely silent. Could only hear the hard drive.

Was the first generation of i7 (920)

Use to be a pc gamer too but just became a loner system to be honest as nobody I knew played on it and nobody spoke. Much prefer the xbox as I have 10 mates that sometimes can be on all at the same time and when playing randoms on say siege they actually talk haha. I do love my pc graphics that's why I keep the pc for tomb raider.

#pc_master_race

A TRUE PC gamer would have known that I was NOT talking about WoW...

'True PC Gamer' - A gamer that only plays games approved by the High Council of Gaming President; BulletMagnet. Any games played that are not on this list are heresy and shall be punished accordingly.

Trouble with being a PC gamer is you have to put up with Windows of one variety or another.... something I avoid at all costs!

Wow SMD makes an appearance. I know OT but I haven't seen you post in a long time. Hope all is well!

Back on topic, looking forward to the division on Tuesday I've also resisted upgrading graphics card and monitor for the PC.

Id seen the servers would go live midnight Australia however digital copies wouldn't unlock until midnight local to the purchase.

I preordered from Amazon and have seen its out for delivery, just checked my calendar and I have late calls I can't get out of....lets hope some are cancelled :lol:

Oh and the dog doesn't decide to open this parcel, she did that for something a couple of months back and basically chewed the corner off so the disk was out of the packaging... No problem with the game on that occasion mind.

Hmm. My Xbox one has stopped recognising my external HDD, where all my games are installed.

I've only had the HDD for less than 3 months, and it's never been moved or disturbed since being installed, but it's suddenly just stopped being recognised. It's a USB-only device, no external power supply.

I've tried multiple hard resets on the Xbox, and tried the device in all USB ports but still no joy.

Does anyone know what happens when you plug an External HDD thats been formatted for Xbox into a PC? I've tried this and it says installing new hardware but then you dont see it under My Computer - which is kind of what id expect seeing as it's been formatted for the Xbox.

Google doesnt seem much use with this issue, either. Any ideas, folks?