What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Can anyone recommend a good wheel for PS4?

I just got a Fanatec GT2 and CSR, prefer the feel of the GT2 wheel but the CSR doesn't have buttons right next to where you put your thumbs which I found I kept pressing on the GT2.

If anyone's on PSN add me: tsinc

I agree with the settings being faaaar to complex and OTT, I found a guide for FFB settings and whilst it helped in some cars, others it made awful to drive.

Loving the Clio Cup at the minute, just have to avoid any lift off mid corner otherwise the back end comes around to say hello :D

So i went to this place last night:

http://www.arcade-club.com/

£10 entry for 4 hours of freeplay on over 100 arcade machines from the 70's, 80's and 90's!

Apart from the really bad smell of body odour from the super-geeky clientele, it was a brilliant way to spend a saturday night.

In fact it's got me thinking that i want to open up my own arcade like this one day, to get me out of the rat race!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cracked last week and got a PS4 as Tesco were doing Console, Batman and Elder Scrolls online for £319. Batman does look very good - have played and replayed the earlier games . I like Elder Scrolls - played all the earlier games as well. Anyone else on that ?

I quite enjoy it must admit. I played Skyrim to death I was a big WOW fan but when the guild core started to disband due to real life stuff - was never the same. quite enjoying Destiny as well. Stil have way to many PS3 games to play to hoping that Sony will follow suit with Microsoft and go backwards compatible for the selected games I have !

I quite enjoy it must admit. I played Skyrim to death I was a big WOW fan but when the guild core started to disband due to real life stuff - was never the same. quite enjoying Destiny as well. Stil have way to many PS3 games to play to hoping that Sony will follow suit with Microsoft and go backwards compatible for the selected games I have !

I still play Destiny too but the drops are too random and once you get to level 34 with maxed weapons it's just repetitive...

What have i missed? i've been away on business for most of the last month so not played it. I knew it was buggy but not enough to make me quit.

I've not played online yet though... only single player.

• Like 1