What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

That first video is a perfect example of a completely useless feature: The head movement is so OTT, either the drive isn't strapped in or his neck is made of elastic! :lol: Also you can't see the dash to know when to shift. Hope fully that view won't make the cut.

Very excited for this though, what car & track are you going to try first Will? I'm thinking a Zonda R at Spa, with the volume up. Or maybe an R500 at Donny?

Yes, its day of release just like Assassins Creed Unity and Drive Club...

They don't seem to be doing much in the way of pre-order bonuses so I hope its amazing. If it was going to be terrible they'd want to ship as many copies as early as possible.

One of the previews I read earlier, had an update that said they only had a test build as of last month, so maybe its just wasn't ready for an early review.

http://www.eurogamer...rmance-analysis

Edited by Randy_Baton

It's not bad at all.

However, and I don't know if anyone else has found this, but on Xbone once you have the wheel connected there's no way of accessing the menu system, as it requires you to use the trigger buttons which the wheel doesn't have (paddles act as RB/LB). This means that 4/5 of the general options are out of reach, and even worse than that is that I can't get to the geo/damping menus so all the cars handle like buses! Silly, silly move methinks. I tried using a controller but that refuses to do anything when you have a wheel plugged in.

Other than that, it's rock hard. The R500 was awful around Donny, but the Ginetta GT3 was much better round Spa. I binned the R18 out of Eau Rouge and wrote it off :lol:

It's not bad at all.

However, and I don't know if anyone else has found this, but on Xbone once you have the wheel connected there's no way of accessing the menu system, as it requires you to use the trigger buttons which the wheel doesn't have (paddles act as RB/LB). This means that 4/5 of the general options are out of reach, and even worse than that is that I can't get to the geo/damping menus so all the cars handle like buses! Silly, silly move methinks. I tried using a controller but that refuses to do anything when you have a wheel plugged in.

Other than that, it's rock hard. The R500 was awful around Donny, but the Ginetta GT3 was much better round Spa. I binned the R18 out of Eau Rouge and wrote it off :lol:

Luckily my wheel has all he buttons my controller has :thumbs:

Will probably pick up a copy tomorrow morning :drive1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to play forza with a controller and switched over to a steering wheel (the official xbox one), I was really exited but found it so much harder with the wheel I gave eventually gave up and never went back. Its sounds like project Cars is too hard to play with a controller so I might be stuffed. Anyone else found it harder with a wheel, I always thought it would be easier!

I’m on PC now so at least I have more options if I want to go down the steering wheel route.

I'm much better at FM5 with a controller than I am with a wheel. Thing is, it's nowhere near as much fun so I'd rather turn the AI down and enjoy myself than have it up hard (fnar) and much around on a controller.