What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Had GTA on xbox360 and traded in for ps4. Got GTA for ps4 a couple weeks ago and barely touched single player. GTA online is so good and definitely a massive difference on a next gen console. Heists are so fun.

Anyone feel free to add me on PSN for Heists- Banzai_Bam (if that doesn't work try 2 underscores as I can never remember!! lol)

Had GTA on xbox360 and traded in for ps4. Got GTA for ps4 a couple weeks ago and barely touched single player. GTA online is so good and definitely a massive difference on a next gen console. Heists are so fun.

Anyone feel free to add me on PSN for Heists- Banzai_Bam (if that doesn't work try 2 underscores as I can never remember!! lol)

Ill add you in a bit mate B)

• Like 1

GTA V on the PC - Boom, it's epic.

Was awesome on the Xbox, but with more friends on PC etc, so much more enjoyable.

Completed our first heist last night, really good game so far!

Highlight so far, being a passenger in a helicopter shotgunning down police choppers :lol:

GTA V on the PC - Boom, it's epic.

Was awesome on the Xbox, but with more friends on PC etc, so much more enjoyable.

Completed our first heist last night, really good game so far!

Highlight so far, being a passenger in a helicopter shotgunning down police choppers :lol:

I'm tense the entire time as I'm waiting for your mate to shoot me in the back for no reason.

• Like 1

Tesco are doing 2 preorders for £80 and thy are also doing a £10 discount on orders over £75.

Delivery is free and if the games are cheaper on release they will still honour the lower price. £10 discount code expires today.

I've just preordered Project Cars and Tom Clancy's siege for the Xbox one.

Playing Dark Souls 2 atm.... loving every death of it.

And i bet there are a lot of deaths. So tempted to try this and Bloodbourn but i know i will get so frustrated

I'd hold off on Bloodbourn (Bloodborne?), apparently the load times are horrible and needs a patch, when you die that often and have to wait so long it's frustrating. Give dark souls a go though, it's not as frustrating as you'd think, you get used to the dieing and feel the achievement when you finally complete something... just don't choose the deprived class when you start, I did that and having to punch mobs at the start of the game because you're not strong enough to pick up a sword is hard work.

• 2 weeks later...